Microsoft Is Losing Xbox One Momentum Due To 343's 'Halo: Master Chief Collection' Misdeeds

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
:dwillhuh: People in here arguing about video games when this dude is posting pics like this? Breh about to shoot up heroin for an imaginary win for himself because he has a ps4. :why:

its a response pic. an xbot posted a pic of old english and a controller cus they outsold ps4 3 weeks in a row :heh:

and i celebrate everyday -- i be sneaking and geeking on the regular breh.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ps4 is knda a POS. My brother recently gave his away to his 1st grade son. Its sad that we can't admit it. That's why it sucks. Xbox heads were like this is cool but where's this feature. They listened and now we have that feature. I'm having a ton of fun with xbox. Bout to throw this flashdrive on there and watch some stuff. PS4 do that yet?
Total delusion :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sony fans are cool. My problem is how they lie to themselves. Its not there yet. Ps4 has less features. With the exception of the remake all the exclusives have been subpar. If the order sucks which it kinda looks like it will or if its only as good as drive club :mjlol:... Uncharted is going to have to be epic and have all the best Wild Stallion songs on the soundtrack. I'm not impressed yet. I wouldn't buy one yet. Remember the whole we are going where the games are campaign? That's what it was before it was the resolution. There are great games that are dropping only on xbox. Sales or not Sony needs to catch up or else we all gonna have to settle for that subpar resolution lol:sas1:
I KNOW YOU ain't talking about what "was" before these systems were goin to drop...you were COMPLETELY all for nothing below 1080p...then you switched up...the nerve and audacity!

....oh I had the tape nikka..too funny lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to BEG this nikka to try out halo 4 and now he acting like the halo remakes of old ass halo games is the shyt now...boy stawp lol :stopitslime:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to BEG this nikka to try out halo 4 and now he acting like the halo remakes of old ass halo games is the shyt now...boy stawp lol :stopitslime:

Yeah so even you know the game is nice... Matterfact you put me up on Halo. Don't act the they aren't nice now. But you know what bought the game. Meanwhile you aren't hardly excited about any games. You think that's about the time you have but its really about the games you have available. Good day sir!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah so even you know the game is nice... Matterfact you put me up on Halo. Don't act the they aren't nice now. But you know what bought the game. Meanwhile you aren't hardly excited about any games. You think that's about the time you have but its really about the games you have available. Good day sir!

sure buddy lol.

like buying a xbox is expensive....if i wanted to play old halos id have one...been there and done that and it wasnt good enough to buy over again....last of us was though....purchases prove everything....meanwhile you say u get your games free so dont act like you spent money on halo cuz its fire...no u spent it because your xbox awards plus what else u gonna buy right now? Jet Set? dead rising? Snorza? lol

lol@playing old halo over AVW and GTA right now...how you aint even play halo multiplayer yet? thas funny lol
meanwhile im beasting in cod startin t

meanwhile im beasting in cod startin to get right back up where i was :takedat:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sure buddy lol.

like buying a xbox is expensive....if i wanted to play old halos id have one...been there and done that and it wasnt good enough to buy over again....last of us was though....purchases prove everything....meanwhile you say u get your games free so dont act like you spent money on halo cuz its fire...no u spent it because your xbox awards plus what else u gonna buy right now? Jet Set? dead rising? Snorza? lol

lol@playing old halo over AVW and GTA right now...how you aint even play halo multiplayer yet? thas funny lol
meanwhile im beasting in cod startin t

meanwhile im beasting in cod startin to get right back up where i was :takedat:

Yeah I play what you play and more. As far as what I pay for dont get lost in that im more worried about running out of space