Microsoft Internal Roadmap Points to Breakout Year for 1st Party and Game Pass

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Most people don’t use PCs at home anymore. They use phones, tablets, smart tvs, firestick, apple tv, consoles, etc to do the things they used to use a PC for.

and the bolder is not true Chrome Book has taken a significant part of the market as of late.

I posted actual numbers showing home PC use decline. shyts been in decline for over a decade now.

I’m not making it up.

What are you posting from?

A fukking laptop with windows as I work from home on my work pc that also has windows :mjlol:

most people still have pcs at home. My grandma is like 78 and has a pc she uses to do shyt on :dead:

this is an insane take, stop it please.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A fukking laptop with windows as I work from home on my work pc that also has windows :mjlol:

most people still have pcs at home. My grandma is like 78 and has a pc she uses to do shyt on :dead:

this is an insane take, stop it please.
Your WORK PC :ohhh:

Your nanna is old as shyt. She probably still has cable another thing going the way of the dodo.:mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This nikka in his quest to prop up xbox has said no one uses pcs any more and xbox, not the most prevalent OS in the fukking world is why microsoft is known.

jesus fukking christ :dead:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
YOUR WORK LAPTOP :francis:

WORK is the operative word here.

bro are you blind?

I have a PC for WORK provided by my employwer, THAT IS A PC. My laptop is a personal I bought. A laptop not for WORK that I use WHEN I AM WORKING. my god you so stuck on trying to catch people in gotcha moments you cant fukking read. do you understand now?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
M1q4RSa.png

Next thing you know brehs gonna say AMZN is best known for its firestick and not its marketplace and that nobody was talking about Amazon like that before the firestick :mjlol:.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony Stan's love to jerk each other off and completely ignore reality, but all of them in here probably ain't mentioned MS outside of talking about the Xbox in who knows how long.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony Stan's love to jerk each other off and completely ignore reality, but all of them in here probably ain't mentioned MS outside of talking about the Xbox in who knows how long.
The reality is outside of gaming, MSFT is more known for it's software company breh. Yes, to YOU all you think about is Xbox so you feel as though Xbox is what popularized MSFT but that's just incorrect. It's like if someone tried to argue that Warzone is what made COD a recognizable brand as opposed to it's MP or Zombies.