Microsoft Internal Roadmap Points to Breakout Year for 1st Party and Game Pass

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

It’s been trending this way for years. There are actually numbers to back up what i’m saying in here.

But alas, reality ain’t real here on the coli :smh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Coming from the guy who said Microsoft claim to fame is fukkin XBox

No wonder Phil been duping yall for years :mjlol:

lmao.gif
Here ya go again with bold face lies

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The reality is outside of gaming, MSFT is more known for it's software company breh. Yes, to YOU all you think about is Xbox so you feel as though Xbox is what popularized MSFT but that's just incorrect. It's like if someone tried to argue that Warzone is what made COD a recognizable brand as opposed to it's MP or Zombies.

uibun61c8ga71.jpg

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

It’s been trending this way for years. There are actually numbers to back up what i’m saying in here.

But alas, reality ain’t real here on the coli :smh:

While overall, mobile devices were used the most to access the internet, the results varied by region. In the U.K. for example, desktop still reigned supreme at 55.6% and in the U.S., desktop use was higher at 58%. Ireland’s desktop usage was 57.6% and Australia was slightly lower at 55.1%. The results were dramatically inverted in Asian countries such as China (54.63% mobile), Japan (76.02% mobile), Hong Kong (65.87% mobile), and Taiwan (59.91% mobile) which have heavily embraced mobile technology in the last decad

did you even read your own article :mjlol: ?

it says mobile is 53 of internet usage. that still means arguably billions of people use pcs instead for internet purposes.

What the fukk are you doing here fam????

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The reality is outside of gaming, MSFT is more known for it's software company breh. Yes, to YOU all you think about is Xbox so you feel as though Xbox is what popularized MSFT but that's just incorrect. It's like if someone tried to argue that Warzone is what made COD a recognizable brand as opposed to it's MP or Zombies.
You guys are purposely ignoring the fact that he’s talking about mainstream regular people, like popular culture. Xbox is Microsofts main stream consumer product.

Today, most regular people would think/talk about xbox when considering what they know about microsoft.

Hell most people don’t even know what an OS is.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man y'all are actually nuts, you actually are reading that I'm saying that Microsoft is well known now only because of the Xbox. That is absolutely crazy... All because I said Microsoft is now more of a household name because of the Xbox

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You guys are purposely ignoring the fact that he’s talking about mainstream regular people, like popular culture. Xbox is Microsofts main stream consumer product.

Today, most regular people would think/talk about xbox when considering what they know about microsoft.

Hell most people don’t even know what an OS is.
Depends on who you're asking. There are FAR more people I'd bet in the "mainstream" that know of "Microsoft Windows", or "Microsoft Internet Explorer", or even Microsoft "Word" as opposed to "Microsoft Xbox." I think if you include EVERYONE in the general population, Xbox and Surface would be least known about.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man y'all are actually nuts, you actually are reading that I'm saying that Microsoft is well known now only because of the Xbox. That is absolutely crazy... All because I said Microsoft is now more of a household name because of the Xbox
Nah, we Brazil nuts(good source of Selenium)!

A better way to have stated that would've been to say, "Microsoft is much more popular today among younger audiences due to the Xbox." which would've been able to slide. Saying that it wasn't a household name before the Xbox is silly because like it's easily verified, EVERYONE who's ever used a computer would've uttered the word "Microsoft Word" or "Microsoft Windows" to an extent.

I work with completely inept users who have laptops and don't even know what the fukk the "start button" is yet would know of "Microsoft word". I'm talking people who are dumber than a drunk deer yet have said the words Microsoft "word" or "internet explorer" before Xbox.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

While overall, mobile devices were used the most to access the internet, the results varied by region. In the U.K. for example, desktop still reigned supreme at 55.6% and in the U.S., desktop use was higher at 58%. Ireland’s desktop usage was 57.6% and Australia was slightly lower at 55.1%. The results were dramatically inverted in Asian countries such as China (54.63% mobile), Japan (76.02% mobile), Hong Kong (65.87% mobile), and Taiwan (59.91% mobile) which have heavily embraced mobile technology in the last decad

did you even read your own article :mjlol: ?

it says mobile is 53 of internet usage. that still means arguably billions of people use pcs instead for internet purposes.

What the fukk are you doing here fam????
I like how you cherry picked that section from 2015 numbers. Let me help you out.

In the United States alone, 63% of all online traffic came from smartphones and tablet devices (“Mobile vs. desktop usage,” n.d.). This data is based on a total of 2 trillion site visits recorded in 2017, which is a significant increase from 57% in the year 2016. By the end of 2018, the figure is projected to increase by two-thirds.

These numbers are from 2017, expected to be 75% by 2018. It’s 2022 now i’m sure it’s much higher than that today.

And this is total internet use, that means even people using the internet for work are included and mobile devices still account for at the very least 75% of internet traffic.

Only people still using PCs to browse the internet are that other dudes nana and poor countries that don’t have access to mobile devices.

But also if you break it down further into things home consumers might do with the internet.

Like shopping, consuming media, email, social media, etc it’s almost all done on smartphone.

Email​

Global mobile usage trends show that in the U.S., 61% of email opens were done from mobile devices, 24% from a webmail client, and 5% from desktop devices (“Email opens,” 2018).

Social media browsing​

For every five minutes that users spend consuming online content, one of those minutes goes to social media browsing. Based on the latest data reported by Laptop Discovery (“Mobile vs desktop,” 2020), social media accounts for 25% of all digital media consumption and is primarily accessed via mobile devices.

So yeah. Those are some pretty telling numbers.

Y’all just in here sounding old. Get with the times :manny:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Depends on who you're asking. There are FAR more people I'd bet in the "mainstream" that know of "Microsoft Windows", or "Microsoft Internet Explorer", or even Microsoft "Word" as opposed to "Microsoft Xbox." I think if you include EVERYONE in the general population, Xbox and Surface would be least known about.
Naw, Xbox is on late night tv

Halo got TV shows.

Microsoft doesn’t even really run ads for most of their other products anymore.

From a mainstream, pop culture context Microsoft IS Xbox.

We grew up on computers, so we know what an OS is and how to access the device manager or what Cntrl.alt.del. means.

New generations don’t know about any of that.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Naw, Xbox is on late night tv

Halo got TV shows.

Microsoft doesn’t even really run ads for most of their other products anymore.

From a mainstream, pop culture context Microsoft IS Xbox.

We grew up on computers, so we know what an OS is and how to access the device manager or what Cntrl.alt.del. means.

New generations don’t know about any of that.

Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies