Microsoft Has Purchased ZeniMax Media, Parent to Bethesda Softworks and More

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Blah blah blah yet you came in here to post some console war bait tho right? You don’t care about Bethesda games but felt you had to come in here in comment on it, what a dumbass logic and proves my point

It news you dumbfukk I didn’t realize I had to be a a fukkin Stan to share my opinion.

Enjoy your echo chamber and go back to your circle jerk praising Xbox’s poor decisions to pump up their floundering 1st party games division.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Surprised Sony has bought Square or Konami considering they're cheap af and Sony saved Square from closing up shop back in the day.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
@MeachTheMonster
@iceberg_is_on_fire
@MeachTheMonster
@The Mad Titan
@iceberg_is_on_fire

@Mountain Just off GP you gotta name this guy :mjlol:

Also I will name @O.T.I.S. but I predict he will whine and curse me out about being angry :mjlol:

It's not so much stanning although I prefer Microsoft to damn near every company not named Logitech but this was always the way it was going to go, once Microsoft got their head out of their ass and figured this shyt out. I'm laughing more than anything else.

aKjzrnZ_460s.jpg

This is what is was going to be whenever Microsoft said it was go time. I personally don't want a dystopian future where it is just Microsoft only for console gaming. That said, Microsoft is going to make Sony earn whatever they get on the PS5 and beyond. I hope that they can keep up. Nintendo stopped this fight a long time ago.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
To me, this is simply getting in the fight again.

Let’s face it gears, halo, forza and gamepass wasn’t cutting it for next gen. Absolutely no one was talking about pre-ordering an xbox before today. I’m glad there is finally legit competition again. This current gen is the first where i didn’t own an all 3 consoles.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not so much stanning although I prefer Microsoft to damn near every company not named Logitech but this was always the way it was going to go, once Microsoft got their head out of their ass and figured this shyt out. I'm laughing for than anything else.

aKjzrnZ_460s.jpg

This is what is was going to be whenever Microsoft said it was go time. I personally don't want a dystopian future where it is just Microsoft only for console gaming. That said, Microsoft is going to make Sony earn whatever they get on the PS5 and beyond. I hope that they can keep up. Nintendo stopped this fight a long time ago.
Please :mjlol:

I'm sure you'd be ecstatic if Sony dropped out the gaming business and all the studios went to MSFT or third party. Dudes happy as hell over the news of a studio purchase like that was something they were praying for.

You can go through my post history.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-sony-just-secured-insomniac-games.727899/

Three posts in that thread with only one of them saying "Xbox lost".

Nothing about praising Sony and giddy about how much they made :mjlol:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
It's an arms race, but M$ can keep buying up studios. Yet, it don't mean shyt if they don't put out games.

If Phil just lets the Bethesda teams cook, they're good. Id just came out w/ Doom Eternal(a GOTY candidate), and Fallout 4 and Dishonored 2 were critically acclaimed games back in 2015/2016.

If anything, get the Oblivion/Fallout teams on a new engine. Other than that, Xbox is fine, and they have a ton of high quality studios.