Microsoft has closed a number of Bethesda studios, Redfall maker Arkane Austin, HiFi Rush dev Tango Gameworks, and more... Update: More cuts coming

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sales still matter :dahell:

No one said sales don't matter anymore, like I said gamepass is a sale. So sales matter.

Hardware sales won't matter as much if they reach certain goals with gamepass subs.

But hardware will also always matter.

:smh:
So what happens when gamepass sales stagnate and the game doesn't sell near as much as it could due to being on gamepass day and date?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Funny thing about Xbots is I preferred Xbox during the early 360 days. I didn't start preferring PS until 2010. Xbox doesn't interest me and it's at it's lowest now. Millions feel this way.
see yall dudes experimented with the Green. While yall boy Cladyclad knew at a young age the green side wasnt shyt. Never owned a xbox ever and never will.

Stay off the Greeeeennnnn:ufdup:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe, but i don’t think so.

So many games releasing these days. All games are competing for people’s time.

We saw hifi release on playstation with other xbox ports. All of those ports sold well. Hifi did not.
I think I’m in that demographic of gamers that play games like HiFi and again it dropped at the wrong time but I could be wrong idk. I’m one of the people that have copped Evil Within 1 and 2, Ghostwire. I fukk with that studio heavy but timing is off when if came to HiFi

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I think I’m in that demographic of gamers that play games like HiFi and again it dropped at the wrong time but I could be wrong idk. I’m one of the people that have copped Evil Within 1 and 2, Ghostwire. I fukk with that studio heavy but timing is off when if came to HiFi
Why not cop it now?

If that many games are more appealing to you before hifi, and you believe you are the market for the game, that should tell you why the game has struggled to find an audience.

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Crack was always wack, shout out to Nancy Reagan
word to Keith Haring

GettyImages-536213182.jpg

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Crack was always wack, shout out to Nancy Reagan
Yeah after it became a thing. Yall made xbox pop. And now its a epidemic of trash

But i knew they wasnt shyt when EA told them to kill their sports franchises. Rushed Madden unfinished to the 360. My once favorite franchise has never recovered since

I saw Madden 06 on my cousin Xbox 360. I was like hell naw this shyt trash.

Xbox showed it was p*ssy to me by catering to EA

Thats my villain orgin story

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why not cop it now?

If that many games are more appealing to you before hifi, and you believe you are the market for the game, that should tell you why the game has struggled to find an audience.
I am it’s on sale well been on sale lol. I just finished Stellar Blade a few days ago and got Unicorn Overlord in rotation now but i always spread out the variety games I play