Microsoft hardware sales down by 30%. They’re blaming supply constraints.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
phil-spencer-xbox.gif

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis: I could give AF about both Sony and Microsoft...but MS moving sloppy as all hell. I will still say to this very day that they should have focus mainly on software than hardware.

• The first Xbox was a swing but a miss in the market
  • 360 era was dope but further proves that they do not know shyt about hardware (especially quality control)
  • XBONE yall know what it was :dead: (Cloud fiasco, 1st party games lol, etc)
  • Series S/X (juelzing over a overkill deal that sounds crippling once the reality hits that Activision is toxic, Blizzard is Blizzard, and MS is misguided by all of these publisher buys)
This whole thing makes me appreciate sitting this one out in the console game, because both companies do not get it. Damn live services, FOMO, Cloud blah blah blah, what happened to exclusives and a reason to run to the fukking Gamestop to cop a console?

Between Nintendo being bytchmade with ceasing and pimping out their old ass console, Sony being Sony, and Microsoft trying to play Monopoly on easy mode....thank God for the Steam Deck and chips that help gamers to be able to enjoy games in the time of inflation and greedy tactics.

Hitchens

Pro
Daps
Xbox estimated sales for this quarter is about 1 million globally. This is bad. Xbox series total estimated sales is 18 million-19.5 million.

Estimated PS5 North America sales for this quarter is estimated 1.6-1 7 million.

That means Ps5 NA sales alone is 60%-70% greater than Xbox global sales for this quarter. We are going back to PS2 vs Xbox days. Not even The Xbox one was getting blown out this bad.

This is bad. You cannot spin these numbers as positive. A 30% decline in HW this early in a console life is bad.

I don't understand how Phil Spencer still has a job.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Xbox estimated sales for this quarter is about 1 million globally. This is bad. Xbox series total estimated sales is 18 million-19.5 million.

Estimated PS5 North America sales for this quarter is estimated 1.6-1 7 million.

That means Ps5 NA sales alone is 60%-70% greater than Xbox global sales for this quarter. We are going back to PS2 vs Xbox days. Not even The Xbox one was getting blown out this bad.

This is bad. You cannot spin these numbers as positive. A 30% decline in HW this early in a console life is bad.

I don't understand how Phil Spencer still has a job.

Yeah, as someone that actually want Microsoft to stay in the game and be competitive this is worrying. You know when Phil and the other execs are quiet that its bad

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I’m in the process of moving and I’m switching my internet to fios, and part of the new service deal is they offer you an Xbox s or a $200 gift card to Home Depot.

Guess what I chose ?

I was like yea send that gift card

What do I need and Xbox for when I have A master race and a Ps5

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
just fukking kill the xbox
Shareholders take it to the back of the barn and fukking shot it!

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’m in the process of moving and I’m switching my internet to fios, and part of the new service deal is they offer you an Xbox s or a $200 gift card to Home Depot.

I would have taken a 50 dollar gift card to Baskin Robbins and im not even sure if those stores are still open