Microsoft Had The Best Conference By Far

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
The best they had in years. One stop shop for all Microsoft games back to the very beginning. Most powerful console on the market. Most of the advertised exclusives will be massive hits.

And Crackdown 3 wasn't downgraded at all.
$499 + no exclusive heavy hitter + showcase new system with indie games = dead on arrival. People forget that the PS4 was the most powerful + best price + Sonys reputation in exclusive games = success. The X is more powerful but it's $100 more than ps4 pro and the pro might even drop another $50 during black Friday and Christmas time. And the X came through running indies with no AAA exclusive reveal and the Microsoft studio no exclusive rep. This shyt doa.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
$499 + no exclusive heavy hitter + showcase new system with indie games = dead on arrival. People forget that the PS4 was the most powerful + best price + Sonys reputation in exclusive games = success. The X is more powerful but it's $100 more than ps4 pro and the pro might even drop another $50 during black Friday and Christmas time. And the X came through running indies with no AAA exclusive reveal and the Microsoft studio no exclusive rep. This shyt doa.

They showcased 6 exclusive heavy hitters. SOD2 will outsell any exclusive on Sony's roster.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
SOD2
Cuphead
Crackdown 3
Black Dessert
Ori 2
Lucky Fox
Sea Of Thieves
charlie-murphy.gif

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nikkas serious with this Cuphead shyt? :jbhmm:

I think it's original and possibly can be dope. But again, that is not a game that's gonna get someone to buy an xbx. It can be done fine on the OG XB1/S.

This is where a lack of AAA exclusives is hurting MS. Forgot the name of that other dope game they showed, but it was an MMO :why:

They dropped the ball big time on selling the system with the games they chose to showcase.
The price for the power you are getting is damn good too.

Last edited:

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Said perfect!! Brehs couldn't have said it better then that... this analysis of console is perfectly seen. Overpriced Console + no AAA + a competitor Pro 100 dollars maybe 150 cheaper = Sony wins .. look at history the X is 3DO or some shyt that gets looked past

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Forgot the name of that other dope game they showed, but it was an MMO :why:
Black Desert. That looked really good. I need it in my life. Is that supposed to be coming to PC? I have my Xbone but haven't turned it on in 2 years. If that is console exclusive I just might have to dust it off.