Microsoft delisting Forza Motorosport 7 permanently

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd understand if this was an in house Xbox exclusive but games that have licenses having licensing issues, even years later. There's a reason we cant get a proper goldeneye 007 port or reboot.

Licensing is a bytch, and I work in government where we have to have licenses for databases and programs and there's days/weeks and months we go without crucial shyt because we didnt/dont pay. It's stupid cause if 6 employees have 6 desktops or laptops all 6 of those computers have to have an individual license.

We have licenses that cost $15,000 each....and that's low end.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'd understand if this was an in house Xbox exclusive but games that have licenses having licensing issues, even years later. There's a reason we cant get a proper goldeneye 007 port or reboot.

Licensing is a bytch, and I work in government where we have to have licenses for databases and programs and there's days/weeks and months we go without crucial shyt because we didnt/dont pay. It's stupid cause if 6 employees have 6 desktops or laptops all 6 of those computers have to have an individual license.

We have licenses that cost $15,000 each....and that's low end.

which is why having an all digital/service gaming future is a bad idea, don't you think?

if for whatever reason GTA can't get a license for music it's gone forever from your library and if there is no blu ray drive, you're assed out.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
you would have to understand that nobody plays motorsport
you are actually looking for horizon

they could cancel the whole motorsport shyt and nobody would care

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Interesting, i always thought Motorsport was pretty popular :jbhmm:

maybe someone else can answer
motorsport is like they just drop you into a race over and over

horizon is open world where you buy cars and can choose what races you do ... like say a GTA lobby

motorsport feels like the demo version of horizon because you are just in a menu then a race over and over with no choices

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
maybe someone else can answer
motorsport is like they just drop you into a race over and over

horizon is open world where you buy cars and can choose what races you do ... like say a GTA lobby

motorsport feels like the demo version of horizon because you are just in a menu then a race over and over with no choices
Motorsport is like a GT simulation type game. Horizon is like an open world NFS arcade type game with customization and mad cars.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
2017, if u havent bought played it by now you didnt want to so you cant complain :yeshrug:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
which is why having an all digital/service gaming future is a bad idea, don't you think?

if for whatever reason GTA can't get a license for music it's gone forever from your library and if there is no blu ray drive, you're assed out.

Yes all digital future is bad. I don't know how close to reality that is. Maybe some company or game will just say fukk physical and people will complain but it'll still sell then other companies will follow. But for now it's still possible to put games on discs and cartridges and then download the rest. And even if it's only for special editions it'll be worth it cause you'll actually have the game to pop in and play whenever you want.

I can see gta or something getting pulled 5 years from now. If Tony Hawk were to get arrested or charged for molesting a child, they'd pull that shyt, you'd never be able to download it again, but since I have the disc/cartridge (Xbox and switch) I ain't gotta worry.

YouTube will remove songs, spotify, Apple music, Amazon, etc. That's why if I hear a song or even see a video I like, I'll rip it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Forza series. Both Motorsport and Horizon are dope af. Horizon doesn't even have a competitor, that could be the only racing game you own and be satisfied with never copping something different. Gran Turismo is overall better than Motorsport but Motorsport is literally the only other racing game that TRULY competes at a high level in that space.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, not if you have a digital console
Don’t matter, a delisted game is no longer for sale digitally or physically.

In some ways digital is better because as long as the game has not been delisted you can always buy it.

Lots of OG Xbox and 360 games that would be very difficult to find a disc you can just download from the Xbox store.