Microsoft delisting Forza Motorosport 7 permanently

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
sOny cONtinuInG WItH the antI-gAmer TREnd. wHAT if you buy A PS5 wiTH it So hARD TO fiND AFtER IT's DElIsted? So fukk THosE plAyErS? :dwillhuh:

Like its not crazy at all that a new series S owner will not even have access to 1 of Xbox’s 3 biggest franchises. Lol

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:
I already have the best version. :banderas: Xbox Series X, Forza Motorsport 7, that framerate and resolution. :banderas:

There's plenty of content in 5,6 & 7 all of which can be bought secondhand and can still be installed that'll tide you
over until 8 releases.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:yeshrug:
I already have the best version. :banderas: Xbox Series X, Forza Motorsport 7, that framerate and resolution. :banderas:

There's plenty of content in 5,6 & 7 all of which can be bought secondhand and can still be installed that'll tide you
over until 8 releases.

Not if you have a series s

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
At this point MS could delist a game every year and still be doing more for gaming and game preservation than playstation has in the last 2 generations.

Microsoft is doing the opposite of gaming preservation. They are pushing gaming into an all digital age where things can be taken away on a whim do to change of focus for the company, licensing issues, lawsuits, “problematic” subject matter or just completely lose access to games via always online.

Same thing that happening to music pretty much. You need to take the rose tinted glasses off and forcefully remove your head from phil Spencer’s ass to see it though

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not if you have a series s
if you have a series S, you have ten days to purchase :yeshrug:

Either way, I moved up from Xbone to Xbox One X to Series X, so I've preserved that library for years now.
It isn't too much of a loss on my end if I can't access certain DLC anymore.