Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Imagine living through generations of console wars
Sony been doing this. Microsoft’s fate will be the same as Sega :pachaha:
Imagine being too young to have lived through the console wars
Then actling like they wiser than those who have

Sega was never in the position Microsoft is and neither has sony :ufdup:

As we move into the digital future... FACEBOOK has meta, there's VR that you guys love to hype.

How does sony exist in a cyberworld when they have no cyber equity?
I'm guessing you think as we progress technilogically that a large portion will be like NO, WE STAYING PHYSICAL!!!
When was the last Music CD or Tape or Vinyl or 8-track or even an MPG. Whens the last time you bought any of those things?
If the answer is you can't remember then you sir are already indoctrinated :ufdup:
Its crazy how the MS stans turned from sales to MS buying sony just because :heh:
So blazeblue and guilty gear hit gamepass early next year :umad:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Imagine being too young to have lived through the console wars
Then actling like they wiser than those who have

Sega was never in the position Microsoft is and neither has sony :ufdup:

As we move into the digital future... FACEBOOK has meta, there's VR that you guys love to hype.

How does sony exist in a cyberworld when they have no cyber equity?
I'm guessing you think as we progress technilogically that a large portion will be like NO, WE STAYING PHYSICAL!!!
When was the last Music CD or Tape or Vinyl or 8-track or even an MPG. Whens the last time you bought any of those things?
If the answer is you can't remember then you sir are already indoctrinated :ufdup:

Oh so you were a SEGA Stan :laff:
Makes sense none of you xbots care about outstanding gaming experiences

If Sony neva came through SEGA would prolly be around still:wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Oh so you were a SEGA Stan :laff:
Makes sense none of you xbots care about outstanding gaming experiences

If Sony neva came through SEGA would prolly be around still:wow:
No stan, Just a gamer. I had a NES and Master System
I had a SNES and Genesis and TG-16
Had a N64 and wanted a saturn and neo geo
Had a gamecube and dreamcast and playstation
Had a Wii and a PS2 and an Xbox
Had a PS3 and 360 and a DS
Had an Xbox One, One X, Series X and S
Worked at a gaming store
For one year during that same time went to internet cafes to play Counter-strike with co-workers

What I learned over the course of my gaming career is there's good games everywhere.
I don't subscribe to terms like conservative or liberal because people have more variety than that.
The only thing worth comparing was the same game, which one ran better. EA couldn't do games right on Nintendo until the gamecube
I'd say the N64 really but ppl hated on the superior Madden 64 for reasons I'll never understand :yeshrug:
Sega had sports on lock, and the Dreamcast was an amazing system so yeah I'll stan Skies of Arcadia until my ballz fall off

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I've always loved TLOU :sas1:

I've always loved the haptic feedback :sas2:
Didn't you tell me in another thread that you would be against this shyt?
If in the future these acquisitions lead to a situation where Microsoft becomes too big to compete with, you'd be the first one saying Sony should give up and sell to Microsoft.

Not something I want AT ALL, having competition is very important to consumers not getting screwed and growth.

Literally full of shyt, you don't care about competition or customers getting screwed. You care about points in a bullshyt console war.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't you tell me in another thread that you would be against this shyt?

Literally full of shyt, you don't care about competition or customers getting screwed. You care about points in a bullshyt console war.
:mjlol:

Did you look at the OP at all.

Yes I want MS to buy everything up and just replace what Sony is doing :mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yeah that's a long time coming aka never.
Just because it wouldn't happen doesn't mean you wouldn't break out the pom poms if it did. That's why I can't take yall serious when yall talk about competition and monopolistic business practices.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just because it wouldn't happen doesn't mean you wouldn't break out the pom poms if it did. That's why I can't take yall serious when yall talk about competition and monopolistic business practices.
You say this because your a stan in casual gamer clothing.

The fact that you can't separate preference and trolling from being a actual fan of gaming says a lot. Of course I'm going to clown Sony stans if that happened:mjtf: even if I don't think it's good for the industry. But when someone wants to actually have a real conversation about gaming in general then I'll keep it a buck just like I do now.

The crazy then is Sony has a monopoly on the game industry at this very moment and if not for MS and there boat load of money even they couldn't hope to stand a chance in the industry.

Yet you are perfectly fine with Sony Stan's pom pom and cheering as they dominate the market share. I guess it's ok as long as the monopolistic practices are in a way you prefer. :jbhmm:

I'm one of the handful of people on this board that has all systems, all this stan talk but I'm the one playing and enjoying games on all systems.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You say this because your a stan in casual gamer clothing.

The fact that you can't separate preference and trolling from being a actual fan of gaming says a lot. Of course I'm going to clown Sony stans if that happened:mjtf: even if I don't think it's good for the industry. But when someone wants to actually have a real conversation about gaming in general then I'll keep it a buck just like I do now.

The crazy then is Sony has a monopoly on the game industry at this very moment and if not for MS and there boat load of money even they couldn't hope to stand a chance in the industry.

Yet you are perfectly fine with Sony Stan's pom pom and cheering as they dominate the market share. I guess it's ok as long as the monopolistic practices are in a way you prefer. :jbhmm:

I'm one of the handful of people on this board that has all systems, all this stan talk but I'm the one playing and enjoying games on all systems.
No they don't. You just make stuff up to justify MS' bullshyt.