Microsoft Could Straight Up Buy Sony, By the Way

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I told @Jparker and @DaSk8D00D that I like it.

It's like COD, but not laser tag like COD is.

Bought some points so I'm in for the long haul with this game.
Use the grapple hook in every way you would imagine Spider-Man using webs. Campaign and multiplayer, once you master it halo becomes a different game. You can basically play it just like you see it played in this trailer and more…

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I honestly could see MS buying Sony 20 years down the line
Sony cannot create a cloud that can compete, so they joined Microsoft to begin this Gen. Wars been over. Y’all don’t remember when Sony employees started panicking thinking they was out of jobs when it was revealed they was working with Microsoft? An article from basically 3yrs ago said this…
Microsoft and Sony are teaming up for the future of gaming

The narrative was never how Sony would compete in the future because they can’t. Simple as that, they are not future proof. A year later this happened…

MS-Exec-NadellaSony-CEO-Kenichiro-Yoshida-013-low-res-1024x683.jpg

Sony says its relationship with Microsoft is ‘deepening’ following cloud tech deal | VGC

They’ve been telling you to your face all along what it is, it doesn’t get any clearer but the fanboy narratives stick out while truth tellers get chastised. I’m on my Lavar Ball steez :manny: The PlayStation+ app will be part of Gamepass just like EA play is. EA will be bought out by Microsoft as well, then what’s Sony going to do for sports? Make their own? Great idea, I’ll be first in line if any of them are more fun than Madden 30 :troll:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Sony cannot create a cloud that can compete, so they joined Microsoft to begin this Gen. Wars been over. Y’all don’t remember when Sony employees started panicking thinking they was out of jobs when it was revealed they was working with Microsoft? An article from basically 3yrs ago said this…
Microsoft and Sony are teaming up for the future of gaming

The narrative was never how Sony would compete in the future because they can’t. Simple as that, they are not future proof. A year later this happened…

Sony says its relationship with Microsoft is ‘deepening’ following cloud tech deal | VGC

They’ve been telling you to your face all along what it is, it doesn’t get any clearer but the fanboy narratives stick out while truth tellers get chastised. I’m on my Lavar Ball steez :manny:
Disney cost $90 billion

If Microsoft buys them someday

:damn:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Use the grapple hook in every way you would imagine Spider-Man using webs. Campaign and multiplayer, once you master it halo becomes a different game. You can basically play it just like you see it played in this trailer and more…

Been strictly multi so far.

I"ll check out the campaign.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
the only thing MS needs to do to get me fully on board is make their ish compatible with a VR headset

a simple download patch would make something like Microsoft Flight Simulator playable on a Series X + Quest 2 since the code is already there for the PC version

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
everyone who's saying MSFT would buy sony sounds INSANE
MSFT knows the monopoly game more than anyone in the tech industry right know
why would they buy(even if they could) sony and get the government's eyes on them?
do you know why apple exists today? because MSFT knew they needed another company to exist while they subtly controlled the entire business office market. they were propping it up when apple was flopping.
they'll let sony do their thing while they just keep buying these publishers

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Lol @ the iPhone and blackberry example, how did ma and all their money go with the windows phone btw?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everyone who's saying MSFT would buy sony sounds INSANE
MSFT knows the monopoly game more than anyone in the tech industry right know
why would they buy(even if they could) sony and get the government's eyes on them?
do you know why apple exists today? because MSFT knew they needed another company to exist while they subtly controlled the entire business office market. they were propping it up when apple was flopping.
they'll let sony do their thing while they just keep buying these publishers

shyt, they know they're already flirting with a suit by buying Activision.

You would more likely see them spin Microsoft Gaming off before they seriously try to buy Sony. I imagine if I looked hard enough, there are probably people speculating that might happen based off of Phil randomly getting a CEO title a couple of days ago.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So then activision was looking to sell or nah, a yeah or nah is suffice…

Sony wanted in on Nintendo too and that’s how/why the PlayStation was created. But what’s odd is you’re comparing Sony to Nintendo. Microsoft went big, shot for the stars and got turned down. That’s not something to make fun of, that’s something to praise, it shows you how serious they are at succeeding in this industry, they committed more so than anybody at this current juncture in time. So as a fan of their ecosystem this showed me that the future will be bright. They are future proof which is west I been preaching for literally decades but but going hard on this fact the last decade.

I’ve been screaming what the plan is, they copying Sega when they teamed up with Comcast back in the 90s. They had a Netflix kind of setup thru your cable connection…

It was a subscription service…

Yes, Activision were looking to sell, Kotick was trying to sell to Facebook first.