@The Mad Titan pullin the ole banana in the tailpipe :pachaha:

banana-in-the-tailpipe-eddie-murphy.gif
A 20 billion dollar banana :umad:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Your version is half the story, it’s like starting mid story. When the controversy popped off Microsoft was the first company to take a shot at activision over it. But that was as business move because afterwards they inquired about buying them. The HNIP (pervert) was like fukk no, the investors was like “well how much you offering” and it snowballed from there. So the hnip was like fukk this let me see if Facebook wants to buy us. They wasn’t interested in making that big a move right now, So the hnip had to go along with the hostile takeover that was only possible because of the controversy that Xbox was wise enough to capitalize off of.

That’s the whole story…well, mostly whole:manny:
So. They were selling is the bottom line. A company has to want to sell to be bought.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
what you babbling about.

stock price? shyt you don't know nuttin about? :mjlol:

stay outta that one brutha.

stop duckin me in Halo :demonic:
So they didn’t drop 20 billion? Please provide some context or is this one of those WLIM defense mechanism responses?

And I be in halo daily, what time you get on usually???
So. They were selling is the bottom line. A company has to want to sell to be bought.
Again, they wasn’t up for sale. The owner didn’t want to sell. You’re wording it this way because you can’t admit you was wrong :francis:
Ultimately they sold, but they didn’t want to sell. They had to, got an offer they couldn’t refuse. Stock was already dropping, COD was doing worst numbers than it has in decades, they hit them with the biggest offer in gaming history, half the price of Sony. Any company would have sold outside of one handful. Is every company looking to sell right now? No, but they all would if offered 70 billion fukkin dollars so let’s stop ignoring the biggest facts :stop:
Where did u pull this information from? Ur ass? Why the fukk would Sony let Microsoft buy them? Sony doesn’t only make video games. Y’all nikkas sound dumb as fukk.
Sony was looking to sell during the ps3 era (investors) and if mgs4 didn’t do well they would have been bought out. Just Google this to see all the details. And they can end up in the same position in the future which will lead to them getting an offer they can’t refuse. Just a matter of time imo…

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So they didn’t drop 20 billion? Please provide some context or is this one of those WLIM defense mechanism responses?

Again, they wasn’t up for sale. The owner didn’t want to sell. You’re wording it this way because you can’t admit you was wrong :francis:
Ultimately they sold, but they didn’t want to sell. They had to, got an offer they couldn’t refuse. Stock was already dropping, COD was doing worst numbers than it has in decades, they hit them with the biggest offer in gaming history, hang the price of Sony. Any company would have sold outside of one handful. Is every company looking to sell right now? No, but they all would if offered 70 billion fukkin dollars so let’s stop ignoring the biggest facts :stop:

Sony was looking to sell during the ps3 era (investors) and if mgs4 didn’t do well they would have been bought out. Just Google this to see all the details. And they can end up in the same position in the future which will lead to them getting an offer they can’t refuse. Just a matter of time imo…
They sold because they had to. Regardless. A company has to want to sell or have to sell to be sold. Sony in the PS3 era ain’t Sony now and it’s not close. Y’all are weird. Y’all got so much loyalty to a fukking box y’all want companies to fail and to be monopolized. What rational person thinks that’s a good thing? Lol

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I'm on now :birdman: (usually in the evenings and at night)

Stock is already back up 5 bucks a share in pre trade. It dipped but rising right back up like most big companies stock does. Just wait out the overreaction and you gucci (buy the dips...no camron).

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
They sold because they had to. Regardless. A company has to want to sell or have to sell to be sold. Sony in the PS3 era ain’t Sony now and it’s not close. Y’all are weird. Y’all got so much loyalty to a fukking box y’all want companies to fail and to be monopolized. What rational person thinks that’s a good thing? Lol
Has nothing to do with what I want. I’ve been saying the same story since early 2000s bruh. And Sony isn’t future proof. The entire landscape is going all digital, but y’all thought you was cute when Sony made that joke about how to trade games? You enjoying God of war PC? You think they won’t copy Gamepass with the day 1 releases? You must believe in generations too? Some people think madden will never change. My point is, the future won’t require a physical console. So everyone becomes developers at that point except for whoever creates the cyber platform be it the cloud or the metaverse. There is no Sony equivalent, and Sony isn’t a great developer. They mismanage their internal studios all the time while buying other studios to make titles for them. That strategy doesn’t translate to the future. They will be bought out by Microsoft because Microsoft already has a relationship THAT IS DEEPENING (remember that?) Sony thru in the towel a long time ago, it’s good business to keep things as they are for now because they gotta sell two consoles. The ps6 will only exist in cyberspace tho and that’s when it’ll be official. Tru Story

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I'm on now :birdman: (usually in the evenings and at night)

Stock is already back up 5 bucks a share in pre trade. It dipped but rising right back up like most big companies stock does. Just wait out the overreaction and you gucci (buy the dips...no camron).
That’s my hours, late night. 11-??? I would get on now but I got some shyt to handle first. I’ll check for you when I finish. Have you tried the campaign yet? What’s your early thoughts so far

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: you actually made a thread. I had a Blackberry btw :mjcry:. Held on to the very end.

Well, no, hostile takeovers are a thing. But I think the point of the article, which reads like parody, is to illustrate the enormity of Microsoft. This is less a "war" and more a battle of attrition. Reminds me of:
GpPDW2.gif

The gaming industry was destroy years ago, it can happen again. No competition isn't good.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That’s my hours, late night. 11-??? I would get on now but I got some shyt to handle first. I’ll check for you when I finish. Have you tried the campaign yet? What’s your early thoughts so far

I told @Jparker and @DaSk8D00D that I like it.

It's like COD, but not laser tag like COD is.

Bought some points so I'm in for the long haul with this game.