Supporter
Daps
OP has been going hard on the Microsoft hubris the last couple of days:mjlol:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think tencent would buy Sony before Microsoft could.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
minus-world-microsoft.jpg

Microsoft Could Straight Up Buy Sony, By the Way

million-dollar.gif

Just like they tried and failed to buy Nintendo? Everything isn't for sale. Bobby probably got Activision to sell because he knew he would likely be ousted in the long run and this is a great golden parachute opportunity for him.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
People DO KNOW that a company would have to want to sell a company to be able to be bought.
So then activision was looking to sell or nah, a yeah or nah is suffice…
ya, I remember when they tried to buy Nintendo. did they get it yet?
Sony wanted in on Nintendo too and that’s how/why the PlayStation was created. But what’s odd is you’re comparing Sony to Nintendo. Microsoft went big, shot for the stars and got turned down. That’s not something to make fun of, that’s something to praise, it shows you how serious they are at succeeding in this industry, they committed more so than anybody at this current juncture in time. So as a fan of their ecosystem this showed me that the future will be bright. They are future proof which is west I been preaching for literally decades but but going hard on this fact the last decade.

I’ve been screaming what the plan is, they copying Sega when they teamed up with Comcast back in the 90s. They had a Netflix kind of setup thru your cable connection…

It was a subscription service…

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So then activision was looking to sell or nah, a yeah or nah is suffice…

Sony wanted in on Nintendo too and that’s how/why the PlayStation was created. But what’s odd is you’re comparing Sony to Nintendo. Microsoft went big, shot for the stars and got turned down. That’s not something to make fun of, that’s something to praise, it shows you how serious they are at succeeding in this industry, they committed more so than anybody at this current juncture in time. So as a fan of their ecosystem this showed me that the future will be bright. They are future proof which is west I been preaching for literally decades but but going hard on this fact the last decade.

I’ve been screaming what the plan is, they copying Sega when they teamed up with Comcast back in the 90s. They had a Netflix kind of setup thru your cable connection…

It was a subscription service…

Activision was looking to sell. Which is why Microsoft swooped in.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Microsoft is just going to smoke Sony out of studios one by one until they cave. Sony just can’t win a battle of attrition on this level

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Activision was looking to sell. Which is why Microsoft swooped in.
Your version is half the story, it’s like starting mid story. When the controversy popped off Microsoft was the first company to take a shot at activision over it. But that was as business move because afterwards they inquired about buying them. The HNIP (pervert) was like fukk no, the investors was like “well how much you offering” and it snowballed from there. So the hnip was like fukk this let me see if Facebook wants to buy us. They wasn’t interested in making that big a move right now, So the hnip had to go along with the hostile takeover that was only possible because of the controversy that Xbox was wise enough to capitalize off of.

That’s the whole story…well, mostly whole:manny: