Microsoft considering dropping Xbox One version of Halo Infinite.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, they looked either like crap or if we didn't see it just got delayed but we didn't really see it and either went with it needs more time or something else is going on. Halo, WE SAW it. Don't try to deny that it looked half baked dog :stopitslime:
Again, your created scenario.

We saw plenty of TLOU gameplay before it was delayed. We saw plenty of Cyberpunk gameplay before it was delayed.

Halo 5 went through a huge graphical overhaul AFTER the beta.

Like I said you clowns just make these scenarios up in your heads then run with them :mjlol:

No, Halo Infinite looked half baked. I frigging LOVE Halo. I play it almost daily. Criticism of a new product isn't solely a result of someone being a stan of another platform :mjlol:
Nah nikka you’s a stan.

if your “loved” Halo you would have been excited with the direction of the gameplay as most Halo fans were. You stans went out of your way to find unflattering shots zoom in and meme them to hell.

A “fan” of the game wouldn’t do that even if there were some legit criticisms(which there were)

:lupe: Digital Foundry didn't say the X1 version need to be scrapped? :lupe:
One guy said he’d like it dropped so they can concentrate resources. Had nothing to do with the old version holding it back. He was just speaking to the idea of it being delayed and dev resources not being unlimited. The other guy for DF disagreed with him and in the past has made videos and articles about how modern game engines are scaleable.

So no, DF did not confirm your Sony stan narrative :camby:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
TLOU2 being delayed for a few months late in the generation when Sony has already won the generation is not the same as Microsoft’s biggest launch game ever being delayed for a year or even more. But I’m sure you already know that and just playing dumb.
It’s just a game delay.

As I said, y’all create these goofy scenarios around them.:manny:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s just a game delay.

As I said, y’all create these goofy scenarios around them.:manny:
You want to pretend that it’s it’s just a minor delay to iron out a few kinks and will be released in January next year but it’s obvious from what we’ve seen that the problems are much much bigger that they’re. It’s not “just a game delay”

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The response to that gameplay demo was overwhelmingly “that doesn’t look nearly complete...what’s up with the textures...what’s up with the character models...etc”.
To which you and many other stands responded “the game looks amazing and the map is going to be enormous”.
Microsoft has openly admitted now that the game wasn’t ready and you’re playing revisionist history and pretending you never said the game was ready and looked amazing.
This is Sony stans you’re mad at, you’re mad at Microsoft for embarrassing you.
Explain how this makes sense

On one hand you say the reaction was overwhelmingly negative.

Then you turn around and say fans of the game loved it.

So which is it?

Seems the people most vocal in their “disappointment” were stans such as yourself.

You check reaction video and forum posts from actual halo fans and the response was pretty positive. No one even noticed most of that stuff till Sony stans started making memes and zoomed in slowed down videos.

So yeah, maybe in your Sony stan buble reactions were negative. But that’s expected. :ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You want to pretend that it’s it’s just a minor delay to iron out a few kinks and will be released in January next year but it’s obvious from what we’ve seen that the problems are much much bigger that they’re. It’s not “just a game delay”
Again. Your made up scenario.

I guess we don’t need reality when we have Sony stan facts :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again, your created scenario. We saw plenty of TLOU gameplay before it was delayed. We saw plenty of Cyberpunk gameplay before it was delayed.
and the game got delayed and people were disappointed but the point is the game didn't look BAD... TLOU was delayed for 3 months and then after due to covid concerns in regards to retailer/shipping penetration got delayed indefinitely until June 19th. Cyberpunk idk much about that.

Halo went through a huge graphical overhaul AFTER the beta.
Who is talking about Halo 5 or 4? Stick to the title at hand lol.

Like I said you clowns just make this scenarios up in your heads then run with them :mjlol:
No, you clowns just are afraid of scenarios being real and quickly run to the internet to see if said corporate workers dismisses concern heard about the game. As if they'd actually confirm their game is in a bad state. Think nikka. "Yes our game is in bad shape we are trying to fix it" is something they would not state so brazenly. Companies never acknowledge negative rumors come on dog.

Nah nikka you’s a stan if your “loved” Halo you would have been excited the direction of the gameplay as most Halo fans were. You stans went out of your way to find unflattering shots zoom in and meme them to hell.
Halo being open world is not ground breaking. We've played hundreds of open world games. Stop acting like Halo is this completely new genre that will completely change the world if it's bigger. Halo Infinite's gameplay looked like standard Halo fare. Didn't have that Series X polish we were expecting.

A meme got discovered from a close up of an enemy and YOUR beloved developers even acknowledged the meme and named him "Craig". YOUR 343 dudes loved it!
Halo Infinite Community Director Embraces and Names the Brute at the Center of Its Graphics Debate
Give A Warm Welcome To Craig, Halo Infinite's 343-Approved Brute Meme

A “fan” of the game wouldn’t do that even if there were some legit criticisms(which there were)
A fan of a game wouldn't do what? Say something looks pretty bad? Listen, in your world a fan is someone who quietly acknowledges an issue and says anything else is overreactions and bullshyt. A TRUE fan wants shyt to be the best that it can be. I myself, a true Uncharted fan was VERY critical of UC3 for example when the beta for it's MP released. VERY critical of UC4's MP issues. The problem with you is you don't like that said critique is coming from a "Sony stan". That's your problem.

One guy said he’d like it dropped so they can concentrate resources. Had nothing to do with the old version holding it back. He was just speaking to the idea of it being delayed and dev resource not being unlimited. The other guy for DF disagreed with him and in the past has made videos and articles about how modern game engines are scaleable.
Gtfoh with this "this is what he actually said" bullshyt. What the heck does "concentrating" resources mean if one version is dropped? If we gotta "concentrate" on one thing if we drop the other, that means the OTHER thing was HOLDING X back. Like :mindblown: You be trying to snake around simple ass concepts to make it appear more complex to say "You stans just be creating scenarios". Semantics 101.

The X1 version would HOLD IT BACK. They already said Infinite is a title they hope to support for 10 years. 10 years from now you think they want to still be releasing updates to a game and have to be anchored to X1 versions?

You just don't want to utter the phrase "held back" because you associate it with Sony stannery :mjlol:

So no, DF did not confirm your Sony stan narrative :camby:
Everything that's not pro xbox is a Sony stan narrative :deadrose:

But yea the game was fine they just delayed it to fix up Craig and iron out a few wrinkles nothing serious. Phil Spencer talking about shipping in parts was misinterpreted he didn't mean parts he just meant a delayed par- i mean single player portion of the game would be delayed. MP is all we care about anyway :troll:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
and the game got delayed and people were disappointed but the point is the game didn't look BAD.

Who is talking about Halo 5 or 4?
I was giving different occurrences of games being delayed.

A game having some pop in and texture issues 8 months before release doesn’t mean it will be delayed, and it’s very possible to fix those types of issues close to release like Halo 5 and plenty of other have.

Only in this situation y’all created this goofy narrative and are going out of your way to post and promote unsubstantiated and debunked rumors to try to prove it.

No, you clowns just are afraid of scenarios being real and quickly run to the internet to see if a corporate worker dismisses concern heard about the game. As if they'd actually confirm their game is in a bad state. Think nikka.
I mean if we are going with the “devs or people in the know are lying” route then again keep that energy for the next time Naugty Dogg tells you something:ehh:

Halo being open world is not ground breaking. We've played hundreds of open world games. Stop acting like Halo is this completely new genre that will completely change the world if it's bigger.
How many open world 60fps shooters you played on consoles? ::patrice:

A meme got discovered from a close up of an enemy and YOUR beloved developers even acknowledged the meme and named him "Craig". YOUR 343 dudes loved it!
Halo Infinite Community Director Embraces and Names the Brute at the Center of Its Graphics Debate
Give A Warm Welcome To Craig, Halo Infinite's 343-Approved Brute Meme
This was just them being good sports about it, doesn’t change what I said about you stans creating and promoting the meme to shyt on the game.

A fan of a game wouldn't do what? Say something looks pretty bad? Listen, in your world a fan is someone who quietly acknowledges an issue and says anything else is overreactions and bullshyt. A TRUE fan wants shyt to be the best that it can be. I myself, a true Uncharted fan was VERY critical of UC3 for example when the beta for it's MP released. VERY critical of UC4's MP issues. The problem with you is you don't like that said critique is coming from a "Sony stan". That's your problem.
nikka you ain’t critical of shyt Sony does. fukk outa here buddy:mjlol:

Gtfoh with this "this is what he actually said" bullshyt. What the heck does "concentrating" resources mean if one version is dropped? If we gotta "concentrate" on one thing if we drop the other, that means the OTHER thing was HOLDING X back. Like :mindblown: You be trying to snake around simple ass concepts to make it appear more complex to say "You stans just be creating scenarios". The X1 version would HOLD IT BACK. They already said Infinite is a title they hope to support for 10 years. 10 years from now you think they want to still be releasing updates to a game and have to be anchored to X1 versions? You just don't want to utter the phrase "held back" because you associate it with Sony stannery :mjlol:

Everything that's not pro xbox is a Sony stan narrative :deadrose:
No. In this scenario they just need more time.

In the Sony stan scenario the existence of the game on X1 means the game CAN’T be advanced on XSX no matter how much time resources they have.

This is Microsoft saying they will take the time and resources to get it done.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was giving different occurrences of games being delayed.

A game having some pop in and texture issues 8 months before release doesn’t mean it will be delayed, and it’s very possible to fix those types of issues close to release like Halo 5 and plenty of other have.

Only in this situation y’all created this goofy narrative and are going out of your way to post and promote unsubstantiated and debunked rumors to try to prove it.

I mean if we are going with the “devs or people in the know are lying” route then again keep that energy for the next time Naugty Dogg tells you something:ehh:

How many open world 60fps shooters you played on consoles? ::patrice:

This was just them being good sports about it, doesn’t change what I said about you stans creating and promoting the meme to shyt on the game.

nikka you ain’t critical of shyt Sony does. fukk outa here buddy:mjlol:

No. In this scenario they just need more time.

In the Sony stan scenario the existence of the game on X1 means the game CAN’T be advanced on XSX no matter how much time resources they have.

This is Microsoft saying they will take the time and resources to get it done.
I pretty much skipped this entire post except the bolded.
Proof I'm critical of Sony:

shytting on Days Gone, a Sony exclusive
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sony-has-another-hit-days-gone-reviews.705210/

BC shytting on
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/son...wards-compatiblity-lets-be-real-brehs.493080/

Sony MP offerings
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/36246414/

Critiquing the lack of MP in Uncharted collection
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/33216006/

Of course I'm not pulling out the pitchforks over minute shyt like y'all do but I ain't completely ass kissing Sony.

You basically only see what you want to see.

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Explain how this makes sense

On one hand you say the reaction was overwhelmingly negative.

Then you turn around and say fans of the game loved it.

So which is it?

Seems the people most vocal in their “disappointment” were stans such as yourself.

You check reaction video and forum posts from actual halo fans and the response was pretty positive. No one even noticed most of that stuff till Sony stans started making memes and zoomed in slowed down videos.

So yeah, maybe in your Sony stan buble reactions were negative. But that’s expected. :ehh:
So essentially...Sony stans said the game wasn’t ready...and Microsoft agreed.
The blind xbots who pretended to even see ray tracing that was non-existent were the only ones pretending the game looked glorious while pretending to be unbiased.
What’s happening here is Microsoft is exposing your stannery in a way that hasn’t happened before and that’s why this is an L you guys are gonna hold regardless of how Halo ends up looking.

Last edited: