Microsoft considering dropping Xbox One version of Halo Infinite.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cause “Sony stans” are the ones still saying that dumb shyt :mjlol:
"Sony stans" were the ones saying the game didn't look fully baked and "Xbox stans" were the ones saying it looks fine and suddenly a few weeks later it's delayed. If it were truly fine it wouldn't have gotten delayed.

"Sony stans" were the ones saying the X1 version should get cut and that it's holding the game back and the game we saw looked pretty weak for a flagship title. Digital Foundry then says the same thing in their own video but now you're fukked because you relied on Digital Foundry to tell you how many "P's" are in your X1X games in the words of @Kamikaze Revy so now you can't pull the "DF are Sony stans" schtick. :mjlol: They were always y'all go to source for proving the XSX's might :dead:

Must suck being an Xbox stan where everyone is a Sony stan :mjlol:

Edit: To add more insult to injury, when the rumor that the game would ship without the MP came out, it was quickly shut down as a false rumor and that was the end of that... Until later when Phil Spencer admits the game would've shipped in parts.

Halo Infinite could have been split up into separate parts, Phil Spencer reveals | GamesRadar+.

"but SOny stans!"

Last edited:

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
We don’t believe in exclusive threads. We want our posters to be able to talk shyt wherever, whenever, as long as they’re always online.

How many more of these whining are y’all gonna make about threads? If you don’t like a thread don’t enter.

Both of you bums don't play HALO or any FPS in the first place. Just sucking each other off at this point in time. Both of you nikkas are Hall of Shame candidates. :gucci:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
"Sony stans" were the ones saying the game didn't look fully baked and "Xbox stans" were the ones saying it looks fine and suddenly a few weeks later it's delayed. If it were truly fine it wouldn't have gotten delayed.
No that’s the narrative y’all made up.

Literally EVERY recent big game has gone though delays.

It’s only with Halo that y’all build these stan narratives and make dozens of circle jerk threads to suck each other off and throw high fives.

As I said before I’d love y’all to keep this same energy when the next 5 Sony games get delayed, but I’m sure y’all won’t :ehh:

"Sony stans" were the ones saying the X1 version should get cut and that it's holding the game back and the game we saw looked pretty weak for a flagship title. Digital Foundry then says the same thing in their own video but now you're fukked because you relied on Digital Foundry to tell you how many "P's" are in your X1X games in the words of @Kamikaze Revy so now you can't pull the "DF are Sony stans" schtick. :mjlol: They were always y'all go to source for proving the XSX's might :dead:

Must suck being an Xbox stan where everyone is a Sony stan :mjlol:
And Sony stans are still the only ones saying that.:mjlol:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
wow...they really should tho

but I thought 2021 was still a possibility

these dudes will literally have not one single exclusive for the next 2 years

and you really had dudes lying on here and tryna convince themselves the game looked “great” :gucci:

Gears Tactics and Flight Simulator came out this year :unimpressed:

The Medium, and The Gunk are coming out either 2020 or 2021 :unimpressed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Edit: To add more insult to injury, when the rumor that the game would ship without the MP came out, it was quickly shut down as a false rumor and that was the end of that... Until later when Phil Spencer admits the game would've shipped in parts.

Halo Infinite could have been split up into separate parts, Phil Spencer reveals | GamesRadar+.

"but SOny stans!"
Nope that rumor was shut down as Sony stan nonsense as well.
:manny:

343 Debunks Rumor That Multiplayer Delayed Halo Infinite

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, they looked either like crap or if we didn't see it just got delayed but we didn't really see it and either went with it needs more time or something else is going on. Halo, WE SAW it. Don't try to deny that it looked half baked dog :stopitslime:

It’s only with Halo that y’all build these stan narratives and make dozens of circle jerk threads to suck each other off and throw high fives.

As I said before I’d love y’all to keep this same energy when the next 5 Sony games get delayed, but I’m sure y’all won’t :ehh:
No, Halo Infinite looked half baked. I frigging LOVE Halo. I play it almost daily. Criticism of a new product isn't solely a result of someone being a stan of another platform :mjlol:

:lupe: Digital Foundry didn't say the X1 version need to be scrapped? :lupe:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope that rumor was shut down as Sony stan nonsense as well.
:manny:

343 Debunks Rumor That Multiplayer Delayed Halo Infinite
Are you freaking serious!?

The link literally has PHIL SPENCER SAYING this on a broadcast that they didn't want to ship the game in parts and you say it was nonsense?

Spencer says that some other plans were considered for handling the delay of Halo Infinite, including shipping the game out in parts. There were rumors ahead of launch that the game's free-to-play multiplayer could come after launch, but Spencer says that Xbox did not want to do this.
How could a rumor saying the game would have MP come later be nonsense now that Phil himself says they didn't want to ship it in parts? You tell me what "parts" do you think he's referring to? "Parts" of the campaign? :stopitslime: I just checked and all the 343 dude is saying is they wouldn't delay the MP but would delay the SP so the rumor was still somewhere true as opposed to being completely false. The game would've launched incomplete if that choice was made.

You dudes wow :wow:.

Be on some
bagdad-bob.jpg

24/7

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

The response to that gameplay demo was overwhelmingly “that doesn’t look nearly complete...what’s up with the textures...what’s up with the character models...etc”.
To which you and many other stans responded “the game looks amazing and the map is going to be enormous”.
Microsoft has openly admitted now that the game wasn’t ready and you’re playing revisionist history and pretending you never said the game was ready and looked amazing.
This isn’t Sony stans you’re mad at, you’re mad at Microsoft for embarrassing you.

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

TLOU2 being delayed for a few months late in the generation when Sony has already won the generation is not the same as Microsoft’s biggest launch game ever being delayed for a year or even more. But I’m sure you already know that and just playing dumb.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Both of you bums don't play HALO or any FPS in the first place. Just sucking each other off at this point in time. Both of you nikkas are Hall of Shame candidates. :gucci:
Stfu