Microsoft clarifies that they don't have 30 million GP subs, the official tally is 25 million

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nah I asked u what games sony is making the next 2 years, I only can think of wolverine being close internally right now. And that may be end of 2025
No you didn’t, he was responding to @The Mad Titan and you go off about 30 Xbox games in the pipeline.

:mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
That's one game xbox has like 30 projects in dev internally. That's difference. With games taking longer to dev sony needs to grow or change.
What difference does it make? At the beginning of this year you nikkas were hyping up Redfall and Starfield like they were gonna end the PlayStation brand. Now that that's proven to be a laughable idea, you guys are still in here thumping your chests like next year is definitely gonna be Xbox's year

Before that it was Halo Infinte

Before that it was '12 Teraflops' and how games would look 30% better on Series X

That's what's so annoying about you nikkas, the past simply doesn't exist for you, every failure is a new reset button for you, ole "this is the first day of my life" ass nikkas

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
What difference does it make? At the beginning of this year you nikkas were hyping up Redfall
Compare redfall to call of duty and a million other games being day and date to gamepass brehs. This like me bringing up dreams or wack ass days gone to discuss spiderman
Hi fi rush was great
Starfield was great
Forza is great/solid

They'll continue to have quality games at s much higher cadence

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Compare redfall to call of duty and a million other games being day and date to gamepass brehs. This like me bringing up dreams or wack ass days gone to discuss spiderman
Hi fi rush was great
Starfield was great
Forza is great/solid

I know you guys live in an alternate reality where Hi-Fi Rush is a GOTY contender, but it wasn't. Look how low you've fallen. Went from having the 'Game of the Generation' to stanning a rhythm game that no one's heard about except you nikkas.

And I know you're really feeling yourselves over this acquisition, but with Kotick leaving in January you better hope Phil is able to keep these COD entries from becoming the next Halo Infinite. Given his track record of nothing but failures, I have my doubts

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Hi fi rush was great
Starfield was great
Forza is great/solid

Yall turned the corner, huh :pachaha:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I know you guys live in an alternate reality where Hi-Fi Rush is a GOTY contender, but it wasn't. Look how low you've fallen.
Stopped reading right here, I was discussing great games can careless about how you see games.

They've released great games and will continue to at an even higher cadence going forward. As long as they continue to release games of forza/starfield quality and higher 4-5xs a year the service/platform will grow. It needs to he a consistent cadence, 2022 can not and will not happen.

They have over 38+ studios now with over 40 games in development. I'm more than confident in their future.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Stopped reading right here, I was discussing great games can careless about how you see games.

They've released great games and will continue to at an even higher cadence going forward. As long as they continue to release games of forza/starfield quality and higher 4-5xs a year the service/platform will grow. It needs to he a consistent cadence, 2022 can not and will not happen.

They have over 38+ studios now with over 40 games in development. I'm more than confident in their future.
Okay, and if they don't? Will you stop stanning them? Or will you be just as defiant and tell people that next year is the year?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
What difference does it make? At the beginning of this year you nikkas were hyping up Redfall and Starfield like they were gonna end the PlayStation brand. Now that that's proven to be a laughable idea, you guys are still in here thumping your chests like next year is definitely gonna be Xbox's year

Before that it was Halo Infinte

Before that it was '12 Teraflops' and how games would look 30% better on Series X

That's what's so annoying about you nikkas, the past simply doesn't exist for you, every failure is a new reset button for you, ole "this is the first day of my life" ass nikkas
I dont think theres a single soul who thought this :heh:

To save u weirdos from stan warring for the next decade, nothing Microsoft does will ever end Sony and vice versa. There, i saved yall the countless spam threads of yall console wars.

You're welcome :obama: