Microsoft clarifies that they don't have 30 million GP subs, the official tally is 25 million

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You mean FF or Granblu Fantasy Relink but since it’s only on PS as far as consoles go

Oh i thought they just meant the biggest game in general. If its just about whats in the pipeline, yeah, Rebirth up next, then you got Rise of The Ronin, Stellar Blade, Concord, Helldivers 2, Death Stranding 2.

But Wolverine will def shut shyt down as far as generational games go :wow: *snikt!

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Wolverine
I think thats a lot more concerning then the concern about xbox. Xbox will be fine.. more than fine they have a lot of announced/unannounced ip. Even infinity wards aaa rpg which is rumored 26/27. Probably the most confident I been in xbox ever. They'll continue to grow and continue to add ip

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I think thats a lot more concerning then the concern about xbox. Xbox will be fine.. more than fine they have a lot of announced/unannounced ip. Even infinity wards aaa rpg which is rumored 26/27. Probably the most confident I been in xbox ever. They'll continue to grow and continue to add ip

Yes, a AAA wolverine game by the devs that just put out one of the highest rated games of the year is concerning and thats before most of sonys other studios even announced their new games :skip:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
Imagine worrying about the system that will have 70% and upwards of sales for the biggest game this gen in GTA6.

Ghosts 2 whether its 24 or 25 shyts on your line up for dolo.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think thats a lot more concerning than the concern about xbox. Xbox will be fine.. more than fine they have a lot of announced/unannounced ip. Even infinity wards aaa rpg which is rumored 26/27. Probably the most confident I been in xbox ever. They'll continue to grow and continue to add ip
Both companies are cooking that we do know and as long as both are dropping good games the better we the customers will be.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Yes, a AAA wolverine game by the devs that just put out one of the highest rated games of the year is concerning and thats before most of sonys other studios even announced their new games :skip:
That's one game xbox has like 30 projects in dev internally. That's difference. With games taking longer to dev sony needs to grow or change.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's one game xbox has like 30 projects in dev internally. That's difference. With games taking longer to dev sony needs to grow or change.

You’re right, sony isn’t making anymore games. They packed up all their development studios :coffee:

And Microsoft may have a lot of studios but over a good dozen of them are making multiplatform games still.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
You’re right, sony isn’t making anymore games. They packed up all their development studios :coffee:

And Microsoft may have a lot of studios but over a good dozen of them are making multiplatform games still.

12 of those are live service. You can quote me in 5 years when I'm correct here.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

12 of those are live service. You can quote me in 5 years when I'm correct here.

Yall are literally celebrating getting a major publisher that only makes live service games and thats on top of all the ones xbox already makes :dahell:

There’s nothing to be correct about, sonys bread and butter are still single player games, and almost all their big studios are working on new ones. Yall are never right about anything, be honest

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Yall are literally celebrating getting a major publisher that only makes live service games and thats on top of all the ones xbox already makes behind
I'm not celebrating anything I'm telling you why sony needs to to grow. The fact that you only can name wolverine is concerning.

Xbox has like 12-15 service games idc to list any of those shyts, I understand people here don't play them.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm not celebrating anything I'm telling you why sony needs to to grow. The fact that you only can name wolverine is concerning.

You asked what the biggest GAME is, i told you. Then i named over a half dozen more, are you going to ignore that?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
You asked what the biggest GAME is, i told you. Then i named over a half dozen more, are you going to ignore that?
Nah I asked u what games sony is making the next 2 years, I only can think of wolverine being close internally right now. And that may be end of 2025