Trojan-Horse.jpg
:wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Thanks for proving my point. Idiot :win:
If nokia made android phones theyd be making money off software + hardware.
I proved your point? :wow:
Windows phone is the fastest growing phone in the market :stopitslime: It went from like nothing to 6% of the market overnight. And its a great phone, now is competitive price wise.
It'll establish itself. Have you seen the 1020? 41mp camera? By the end of this year Windows phone will be in the double digits
If it wasn't fastly becoming popular you could say the bullshyt you spittin lotto :umad:
This sounds like a reason to kill off windows phone and start making androids
They making more money than all of us combined lifetime, each year from doing NOTHING :wow:
They already like the richest company in the world (one of em)
They don't need to then make phones for the competition, they would have to pay a fee to use "andriod" which would take away all that free money they already making
And while they COULD do that, they could also make there own phone which some believe is a better OS (I believe it)
So what is happening is Android is funding its competition so it can eventually take its place :whew:
Its like Pain & Gain except instead of jocks its smart nerds who get away with it!!!

Even hater Liquid praises the phone he has. So why couldn't something that is certified by the masses not catch on more in the coming years?
If that happens, they make all the money on windows, and still something close to 10Billion a year from android.
And if that happens, then other companies will make windows phones as well
Which means even MORE MONEY for Microsoft. This is how bosses make moves
I understand I'm speaking a foreign language to you :heh:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:blessed: Just cashed out 1/3 of my position for a nice $12K profit. It feels awesome to be validated after nearly 2 years of being ridiculed on these boards for my Nokia and MSFT fandom.

:stylin:

Meanwhile, google fanboys stay poorer despite selling all their personal information to Google for pennies on the dollar..:heh:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:blessed: Just cashed out 1/3 of my position for a nice $12K profit. It feels awesome to be validated after nearly 2 years of being ridiculed on these boards for my Nokia and MSFT fandom.

Meanwhile, google fanboys stay poorer despite selling all their personal information to Google for pennies on the dollar..:heh:

Convince me to go pure fleet windows. Phone,tablet, computer. Im on tmobile.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See what happens I ask for advice on windows devices and pretentious windows mobile os users dont even reply.

Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
See what happens I ask for advice on windows devices and pretentious windows mobile os users dont even reply.

Negro please. I've made so many threads championing the awesomeness of Windows Phone that I've been called everything from a spammer to a microsoft shill. So stop it. If your truly interested in learning about Windows phone just search the board for my posts, or go to wpcentral.com and read for yourself. I have better things to do than continually positing on this board about Windows Phone and Windows 8, especially when "no one cares about Windows phone" as you and other posters here continually remind me of.

At this point I could care less if people buy Windows Phones or not. The fact the stock market has finally rewarded my convictions is all the thanks I need.

:yes:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Negro please. I've made so many threads championing the awesomeness of Windows Phone that I've been called everything from a spammer to a microsoft shill. So stop it. If your truly interested in learning about Windows phone just search the board for my posts, or go to wpcentral.com and read for yourself. I have better things to do than continually positing on this board about Windows Phone and Windows 8, especially when "no one cares about Windows phone" as you and other posters here continually remind me of.

At this point I could care less if people buy Windows Phones or not. The fact the stock market has finally rewarded my convictions is all the thanks I need.

:yes:

Show the check I don't trust you...Because you are a shill for microsoft. I want advice from an actual user who actually has a windows device.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
TBH the only windows product to stay away from is RT.

Everything else is solid. I really think WP8 might be my favorite mobile OS for my needs

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I'm probably going to get flak from you guys for this, but I don't think they wanted to do this deal but had to. The partnership hasn't produces great results and Nokia is a sinking ship. If Nokia falls, what happens to your OS?

NUPE 1911

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That is a great come up financially but has nothing to do with the fact that WP8 is inferior to its competitors.