Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah it was fukking stupid. They rightfully dubbed that bullshyt. It was a clear example of a company unchecked feeling themselves and getting humbled.
90% of games these days are always online.

Sony themselves has a discless console.

Microsoft was just early

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah it was fukking stupid.
You can say it was stupid and too early at that moment, but how was it stupid when half way through that console cycle everything was always online, and the next gen being offline even for single player games was bushed across the board and industry standard?

Fast forward to where we are now and where things are headed with VR, AR, Voice Assistants and Metaverses, the Kinect doesn't seem stupid at all. MS just presented in a way that people could spin it like they were on some spy shyt when obviously we're fine with other companies doing it.

It's all in how things are communicated

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That always watching u bullshyt.
There was no “always watching you” bullshyt.

There was a voice assistant, same as what millions of people are using in their home today.

Focusing on entertainment over games.
Funimation officially acquires anime streaming service Crunchyroll for $1.175B

Sony has spent just as much if not more time and money on “entertainment” stuff :stopitslime:

So basically it was just a lot of FUD running around, particularly from you Sony stans.
It was just a bad model and it was the right move to get rid of that shyt and start from scratch to get where we are now.
Yes it was smart to scratch it and ease people in. Which is what we see now with pretty much all of what they proposed becoming standard across the industry.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Fell off as far as quality. Go ask any COD fan how they feel about Vanguard. And I liked that game actually.
I like vanguard and Mw2019, cod is my main game I play (Warzone). I think vanguard is a quality game. Does it have some problems? Yes. People hate on vanguard mostly because they don’t like maps that aren’t a easy 3 lanes that u can see everything. People like dumbed down shyt. The easier the better. I like that there is 1000 angles of attack on vanguard and MW2019

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I like vanguard and Mw2019, cod is my main game I play (Warzone). I think vanguard is a quality game. Does it have some problems? Yes. People hate on vanguard mostly because they don’t like maps that aren’t a easy 3 lanes that u can see everything. People like dumbed down shyt. The easier the better. I like that there is 1000 angles of attack on vanguard and MW2019
Bro like I said I like the game. But overwhelming majority dislike the last few COD games bro. I actually like MW 2019 as well but people trash it now. People mainly love Warzone at this point.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Dudes say anything on here. They are not real gamers. Overwatch cult is serious as fukk
Overwatch was heavy out here. I only fell off because the people I'd get teamed up with took it too seriously for me lmao, even in quick play. Ain't nobody got time for all that, take your ass to ranked if you're that passionate. But yea there was a good minute where it was hotter than CoD, Destiny etc. Fortnite obviously came in a little after. I definitely think it has its own lane as an objective based shooter.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Bro like I said I like the game. But overwhelming majority dislike the last few COD games bro. I actually like MW 2019 as well but people trash it now. People mainly love Warzone at this point.
COD's fall off sales wise is most gaming publishers dream year...yea a lot of people are tired of COD/Madden/2k/AC and all the shyt that drops yearly but they STILL do crazy numbers

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
nikkas still crying? :mjlol:
yes-no.gif