Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So get a burner account
buy a Gold Sub?
Take the GPU ultimate upgrade?

Do I have to do it monthly?
I think they did change it where you cant buy a year at a time, only 4 months at a time. But you can still stack those. Keep buyin up 4 month golds till you hit 36 months, then do the conversion.(the max u can have is 36 months, thats why).

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
If I was a ridiculous stan, I wouldn't even have an XSX..... :usure:

Most of this shyt is jokes on here.

I don't pass up good deals. As long as Phil wants to put his AAA games on GP day 1 and I get a cheap deal on GPU, that's a no brainer. There's nothing on there outside of Halo right now that interests me, but I'm having fun with Halo. So for literally a couple of dollars a month, I can ride that out until something pops up that interests me. There's ton of games I get for free with PS Plus, but I don't play dem shyts. But I also don't pay full price for PS+. So why do that for GPU when I can get a sweet deal.

What the fukk who is using this nikka account? So you going to ignore all the bullshyt the past years. You jumping on that Xbox dikk now :troll:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Also , how come we havent seen bethesda games on gamepass yet? like Doom eternal and Fallout 4?
they still working the contract?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sony didn't spend BILLIONS buying companies that primarily made games for all consoles. That's a huge difference. The people they acquired were already primary PS game developers anyway.
Right. Nobody really cared when MS acquired Playground games or Undead Labs or Compulsion because they were already 2nd party studios. Hell, there wasn't much noise when they bought Obsidian. Buying up a mega-publisher is different, but people want to act like it's the same. :yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What the fukk who is using this nikka account? So you going to ignore all the bullshyt the past years. You jumping on that Xbox dikk now :troll:

I got hacked :troll:

all jokes aside, Halo is enough to tide me over as long as I get these GPU deals for cheap

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I fear for the company shoveling out sequels and such. Also, will the longstanding titles get sunset because MS loves a sequel factory?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
This is how all Sony supporters are going to be..

Proof that MS is out here playing 4-D chess....while Sony is on Tic-Tac-Toe
nah they just threw money @ the board. 4-D chess would be to create the same outcome using the least money (like what sony does in buying smaller studios and giving them carte blanche to do what they want.) M$ overpaid for both Zenimax and Actiblzz (if this is true)

Yeah :patrice:
Sony needs to open their wallet :lupe:
they really dont. They should wait and see how these exclusives do on ExBox

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This continues to beg the question, how does Gamepass make money? I'm going to need a business analyst to break this down. If I buy a subscription, does that help offset the cost of these multi billion dollar acquisitions and maintaining the infrastructure/servers etc??

I don't remember if you were the one I explained this to before but gamepass makes the money off the monthly subscriptions. The money is already made, they were said to have 25+ million gamepass subscribers, thats approximately 375+ mil coming in a month before taxes. So Microsoft pays a big chunk to game studios to put their games on the gamepass platform, and then break them off a % based on how many downloads they bring to the platform.

When you just put out a game, the players pay you, but when you put a game on Gamepass, Microsoft pays you. They already got their money, they are just paying for content to keep people subscribed to their platform. This is also how Netflix, Crunchyroll and other services do things.

Plus the devs who make the gamepass games can also make money off DLC, in game purchases and what not so either way they benefit