Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
People delusional thinking CoD is staying on PS
Same shyt people were saying with Bethesda games
It's possible we'll see maybe the next CoD and some other Activision games release on PS for the next year or so due to existing contracts like we saw with some Bethesda games but kiss it goodbye after that. Starfield and ES VI are not gonna be on playstation and neither will Activision Blizzard catalogue after this deal completes next year

Also this could mean Activision Blizzard games on Steam which would be massive.
WoW on console potentially? There's a lot more than meets the eye here
What's also being overlooked is that MS bought a shyt ton of talent. New ideas/IP down the pipeline. Hell imagine if they just unshackled the countless studios currently in the CoD wheelhouse and allowed them to do other things. I always felt it was overkill to have so many people devoted to one property.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
no but you clearly do which explains the confusion…GP has nothing that interests you but 15 minutes later you’re clamoring for a discount to purchase it…you backed yourself into a corner with the silly stanning…and I’m not expecting you to admit it either lmaooo but it’s there

If I was a ridiculous stan, I wouldn't even have an XSX..... :usure:

Most of this shyt is jokes on here.

I don't pass up good deals. As long as Phil wants to put his AAA games on GP day 1 and I get a cheap deal on GPU, that's a no brainer. There's nothing on there outside of Halo right now that interests me, but I'm having fun with Halo. So for literally a couple of dollars a month, I can ride that out until something pops up that interests me. There's ton of games I get for free with PS Plus, but I don't play dem shyts. But I also don't pay full price for PS+. So why do that for GPU when I can get a sweet deal.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
First of all…these games aren’t going to be exclusive now so chill.
Second…it’s hilarious seeing Sony Stan’s squirm. I thought this was all about exclusives. Now you feel the [unrealistic] threat of these games going exclusive and the conversation is about how unfair that would be to gamers? :mjlol:
I don’t believe it’s unrealistic. As I say, there’s no reason to spent that much money just to keep the status quo.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I’m confused wasn’t all of coli just saying the new warzone and CoD Vanguard was absolute trash? What happened? :patrice:
It is trash.

But, the debates that are had in here tend to take the position that "we are debating as shareholders not consumer".

So, if your stannery is coming from that perspective ; this is a W no matter how you slice it.

Which hat are you going to wear in this thread?

As a simple minded Stan?
Or the sophisticated Stan?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
ight, so you gonna wanna make a burner then to do that 1 dollar upgrade. The key is to stack up on Xbox Live first, cuz that one dollar upgrade is what changes it to gamepass ultimate.

So get a burner account
buy a Gold Sub?
Take the GPU ultimate upgrade?

Do I have to do it monthly?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Well , at least we know cod wont be taking any time in future Sony state of plays lol
also , They need to buy both capcom and square enix asao.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
This continues to beg the question, how does Gamepass make money? I'm going to need a business analyst to break this down. If I buy a subscription, does that help offset the cost of these multi billion dollar acquisitions and maintaining the infrastructure/servers etc??
It’s a long game likely, as @Gizmo_Duck expressed in his thread

Daps
90% of PS fans play multiplats like COD; 2k, Madden, etc.

The majority of PS owners don't gaf bout Returnal or the new GOW. Go on your friends list and watch what they playing.

Of course we play those games, but that’s not the reason why we buy these systems. NBA 2k and COD is not why people are buying either an xbox or a PlayStation

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the gamepass price is going up AT LEAST 10 to 15

That is still awesome with all those games oh my.

shyt I’d be willing to pay twice as much for it at $29.99/mo.

it might seem steep but that’s the equivalent of six $60 games for the year…between day one exclusives hitting GP and a host of other games from EA, ubisoft and activision among other shyt it’ll pay for itself bcuz there’s literally no need for me personally to buy another game on xbox unless it’s a 3rd party game that I want to play ASAP that’s not gonna be on GP anytime soon