Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s not bullshyt. Why don’t u try to emulate a PS3 game on mid tier PC hardware from 2012 and see what happens. Even if it runs it won’t be stable at all.

And this is random dudes on the internet.

If Sony wanted to do it they would.

Stop defending them so hard. You’ve spent days and dozens of posts in here feverishly defending Sony honor.

You gotta do better breh :francis:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
"SONY GOT IT OUT DA MUD THO!!!!" :skip: Organic™.

iadcn5kx4bd81.jpg

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Bruh people act like it was built with Promethean technology or some shyt :beli:
Sony marketing is very effectively

We see it now with the SSD that was supposed to be alien technology nobody else could compete with.:francis:

Sony stans a real pitiful group. It’s actual fascinating to watch them sometimes :wow:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
One thing this makes me think of is how there's now much less pressure on all of the studios under Microsoft.

Before the Bethesda acquisition I'm sure 343 felt like the entire Xbox brand was on their back with Halo Infinite :sadcam:

Bethesda probably felt/feels the same way with Starfield.

But now they got all the Activision studies and it kinda takes the pressure off of everybody. Nobody needs to be "the" franchise to carry Xbox. Everyone just needs to play their part and make great games. Even the CoD studios can breath a bit now as they will likely restructure leadership at the top and handle those studios and franchises differently

It will be interesting to see all of their FPS lowkey compete with each other because they pretty much have that entire genre on lock now:patrice:

Imagine iD helping out with CoD or the CoD live services teams supporting Halo Infinite tho:wow:

Or iD and the Call of Duty studios helping with the gameplay in future Fallout games. Basically building on the shooting mechanics/VATS from Fallout 4.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

And this is random dudes on the internet.

If Sony wanted to do it they would.

Stop defending them so hard. You’ve spent days and dozens of posts in here feverishly defending Sony honor.

You gotta do better breh :francis:

:what: nikka are u stupid? His CPU even from then is stronger than the PS4’s and he has a stronger GPU than the PS4 base but still has to drop the resolution down to 480p and a lot of the games still don’t run 100% to speed. Y’all don’t even watch or read the shyt y’all post. U think it would go over well if Sony did backwards compatibility that splits the resolution and doesn’t run 100%? fukk is wrong wit y’all nikkas man? And the vid is from 2020. With all of the updates and optimizations to the emulator. My boy has a 3080ti and emulates PS3 still can’t get all the games to run 100% at a modern resolution.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
:what: nikka are u stupid? His CPU even from then is stronger than the PS4’s and he has a stronger GPU than the PS4 base but still has to drop the resolution down to 480p and a lot of the games still don’t run 100% to speed. Y’all don’t even watch or read the shyt y’all post. U think it would go over well if Sony did backwards compatibility that splits the resolution and doesn’t run 100%? fukk is wrong wit y’all nikkas man? And the vid is from 2020. With all of the updates and optimizations to the emulator.

I have no debate in this discussion between yall but what I am trying to understand bro is that you are defending a billion dollar company excuse as to why they can't make emulations for PS3 games?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I have no debate in this discussion between yall but what I am trying to understand bro is that you are defending a billion dollar company excuse as to why they can't make emulations for PS3 games?
I said the PS4 was too weak to do standard BC to PS3 games. I said they would’ve had to directly tailor each PS3 game to run correctly. I didn’t say it was impossible. I said it would’ve been a lot of work. Because the PS4’s cpu was too weak. And I said people got mad when they had to pay more for PS3 when they put a whole PS2 built inside of it. People rather the console be cheaper. Which is what happened. The complete focus on BC came back with the Xbox One basically offering it as an incentive and putting so much focus on it last gen.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I said the PS4 was too weak to do standard BC to PS3 games. I said they would’ve had to directly tailor each PS3 game to run correctly. I didn’t say it was impossible. I said it would’ve been a lot of work. Because the PS4’s cpu was too weak. And I said people got mad when they had to pay more for PS3 when they put a whole PS2 built inside of it. People rather the console be cheaper. Which is what happened. The complete focus on BC came back with the Xbox One basically offering it as an incentive and putting so much focus on it last gen.

Understandable but Xbox was so good with backward compat due to them also being a Software company. Sony is at fault due to not implementing or creating strategies to incorporate their older titles. The vision for this company is ass. I mean look at the debacle with PS5.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:what: nikka are u stupid? His CPU even from then is stronger than the PS4’s and he has a stronger GPU than the PS4 base but still has to drop the resolution down to 480p and a lot of the games still don’t run 100% to speed. Y’all don’t even watch or read the shyt y’all post. U think it would go over well if Sony did backwards compatibility that splits the resolution and doesn’t run 100%? fukk is wrong wit y’all nikkas man? And the vid is from 2020. With all of the updates and optimizations to the emulator. My boy has a 3080ti and emulates PS3 still can’t get all the games to run 100% at a modern resolution.
Put down the Koolaid breh.

Again that’s random internet people playing PS3 games on ~PS4 hardware.

You can split hairs if you want to but the theory is more than confirmed. The cell ain’t some crazy technology beyond emulation.

And beyond any of that PS5 is far and away more than powerful enough to emulate PS3 and you still can’t play your damn PS3 games on it.

Stop it. Your defense is really sad at this point.

Get your shyt together breh….please.:smh: