Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope that’s you in your Sony stan feelings.

This thread is more active than any thread you’ve left stickied for weeks/months.

It’s the topic pretty much the entire industry is talking about but somehow, someway you felt the Coli needs to move on.

#Shambles. Is real :wow:
:mjlol:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
How many hours you put into Naughty Dog games in 2021? Show us your logs
TLOU 2 is the only game I’ve ever played in full twice. I don’t look at games like most simple minded gamers of this medium do.

If i play a game once, and it’s a fukking masterpiece, it’s worth the 70. Point blank

i don’t judge a games greatness on how replayable it is :mjlol:

you’ll never hear a film buff say “how many times did you watch Scarface? Once? It’s trash” :stopitslime:

xbox gamers :russ::russ::russ::russ:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
TLOU 2 is the only game I’ve ever played in full twice. I don’t look at games like most simple minded gamers of this medium do.

If i play a game once, and it’s a fukking masterpiece, it’s worth the 70. Point blank

you’ll never hear a film buff say “how many times did you watch Scarface? Once? It’s trash” :stopitslime:

You coulda saved a lot of that typing by saying 0 hours

Sony Stans with nothing to play :mjlol:

Shambles :wow:

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago

Classic movies, and music are replayed multiple times. Why is it different for games? A lot of classic games are classic because they can be replayed and be wowed the same as the first time. Uncharted 2, God of war trilogy gran turismo, mass effect trilogy, street fighter, halo etc.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
272154747_3140181192966745_1131176698534683196_n.jpg

:russ::russ::russ:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Which is why an emulator project for free on PC has these games running on weaker hardware than a PS5.

Still doesn't fly. Hell there's even a working PS2 emulator on a jail broken none bc PS3.
The PS4 CPU is weak as fukk. I dont even know why u brought up PS5 being that they are adding BC to the PS5. Go try to emulate PS2 on that PS4 equivalent CPU and see what happens. On top of the fact that the emulation at that time wasn't anywhere near what it is now for PS2. They JUST released the most stable PS2 emulator just last year. The PS4 was an outdated console on release date. And that was 2013. U obviously not really big on retro gaming or emulation and have been involved in that scene. I AM. I prolly care more about BC than even you do. The Steam Deck is an exciting handheld to me mainly because of emulation capabilities. Not even the Steam shyt. nikkas is always fighting to be loud and wrong.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

One thing this makes me think of is how there's now much less pressure on all of the studios under Microsoft.

Before the Bethesda acquisition I'm sure 343 felt like the entire Xbox brand was on their back with Halo Infinite :sadcam:

Bethesda probably felt/feels the same way with Starfield.

But now they got all the Activision studies and it kinda takes the pressure off of everybody. Nobody needs to be "the" franchise to carry Xbox. Everyone just needs to play their part and make great games. Even the CoD studios can breath a bit now as they will likely restructure leadership at the top and handle those studios and franchises differently

It will be interesting to see all of their FPS lowkey compete with each other because they pretty much have that entire genre on lock now:patrice:

Imagine iD helping out with CoD or the CoD live services teams supporting Halo Infinite tho:wow:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The PS4 CPU is weak as fukk. I dont even know why u brought up PS5 being that they are adding BC to the PS5. Go try to emulate PS2 on that PS4 equivalent CPU and see what happens. On top of the fact that the emulation at that time wasn't anywhere near what it is now for PS2. They JUST released the most stable PS2 emulator just last year. The PS4 was an outdated console on release date. And that was 2013. U obviously not really big on retro gaming or emulation and have been involved in that scene. I AM. I prolly care more about BC than even you do. The Steam Deck is an exciting handheld to me mainly because of emulation capabilities. Not even the Steam shyt. nikkas is always fighting to be loud and wrong.
Stop this

You drank the cell Koolaid a long time ago.

We now know that was all bullshyt just like the SSD hype of this gen.

Let it go breh. Sony ain’t allowing PS3 games on their systems cause they wanna make money re-selling them. That’s it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Stop this

You drank the cell Koolaid a long time ago.

We now know that was all bullshyt just like the SSD hype of this gen.

Let it go breh. Sony ain’t allowing PS3 games on their systems cause they wanna make money re-selling them. That’s it.
It’s not bullshyt. Why don’t u try to emulate a PS3 game on mid tier PC hardware from 2012 and see what happens. Even if it runs it won’t be stable at all.