Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I pinned this right when I first saw the thread/news the day it went down? How long should this news be pinned for? There's multiple threads and sidebar topics about it on the first page as is. Yal don't have nothing else discuss?

:mjtf:

pin it back breh….. :ufdup:
no one cares about Arcadeum 2021 GOTY so take that one down and replace it with this :lolbron:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Imagine buying up half the industry and still not having a studio in the same realm as Naughty Dog or Insomniac :mjlol::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
U still all over the place fam. I don’t know what backwards compatibility had to do with the conversation at all until u brought it up. MY issue is u aren’t consistent. I’m all for competition as well. But like I said before. U seem to only point out PlayStation shyt. And give everyone else passes for doing the same shyt. It’s weird. And like I said. I love that Xbox is backwards compatible. But they aren’t even fully backwards compatible till this day. And u forgot that Sony literally put a whole PS2 inside the PS3 initially. shyt had FULL BC for both PS2 and PS1 games. It had a Blu Ray player that at the time stand-alone costed more than that console itself. Despite it being one of the best Blu Ray players on the market at the time. What did people do? bytch and complain about the price of the console even tho Sony was taking a HUGE loss every console sold. People cared about the price more than BC so they eventually removed PS2 BC all together to save on costs. No one gave a fukk the whole rest of the 360/PS3 gen. So Sony didn’t. The PS4/Xbox One era comes in and since Xbox started taking L’s they implemented all that BC shyt and emphasized it like crazy until people started criticizing Sony for not doing. Not really factoring in that both PS2 and PS3 were VERY hard to emulate even till this day on powerful gaming PC’s it ain’t perfect especially PS3. The PS4 wasn’t powerful enough to just drop backwards compatibility on the console and have it run flawlessly. They would’ve had to invest and specially going game for game to optimize to make the shyt work correctly. There’s literal PS2’s out there that don’t run every PS2 game. Bottom line is every Sony console was completely backwards compatible up until the PS4.
What does the PS3 for a period being backwards compatible have to do with the PS5? I'm not discussing history I'm talking about the reality we have right now.

When PS+ introduced free games with a subscription Xbox matched with Games with Gold.

That's how it used to be. One company did something and the other matched. Now? One company does something and the other says fukk you pay me or we don't care about that.

You out here giving history lessons about PS3 backwards compatibility like that has anything to do with PS4 and PS5. Somehow Microsoft got PowerPC backwards compatibility to work on x86 architecture on the Xbox One and Series so naw that doesn't fly.

Nobody cares? No people care which is why there are rumblings of Sony revisiting it now as a service. People wanted it but Sony saw it as not worthwhile until they could sell it. I'm still holding out hope they come out and announce all previous generations of PlayStation working on PS5.

I talk about Sony because that's who I game with. To be honest Microsoft is more useful to me as a company to push Sony forward right now than for any game they make. Microsoft created Xbox Live and Sony responded with PSN. Microsoft put effort into the console OS and apps and Sony matched. Microsoft standardized stuff like console ports, storage, and wireless controllers and Sony responded.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I agree. The bots need this, they got no games to sticky for the duration of the year :mjlit:

:russ:

In the words of Thanos
“I hope they remember you”

But sadly your war is over good friend:wow:

Keep playing your PS4 Spiderman on your PS5 (in PS4 quality):mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Imagine buying up half the industry and still not having a studio in the same realm as Naughty Dog or Insomniac :mjlol::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

3 game franchises nicca?:gucci:

outside of Spiderman, Uncharted, and TLOU the rest of their games combined are meh or on par with everything in any other company :mjlol:

There’s like 4 Ubisoft games alone I’d play before I’d play some damn “Ratchet and Crank:russ::russ::russ::russ:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
What does the PS3 for a period being backwards compatible have to do with the PS5? I'm not discussing history I'm talking about the reality we have right now.

When PS+ introduced free games with a subscription Xbox matched with Games with Gold.

That's how it used to be. One company did something and the other matched. Now? One company does something and the other says fukk you pay me or we don't care about that.

You out here giving history lessons about PS3 backwards compatibility like that has anything to do with PS4 and PS5. Somehow Microsoft got PowerPC backwards compatibility to work on x86 architecture on the Xbox One and Series so naw that doesn't fly.

Nobody cares? No people care which is why there are rumblings of Sony revisiting it now as a service. People wanted it but Sony saw it as not worthwhile until they could sell it. I'm still holding out hope they come out and announce all previous generations of PlayStation working on PS5.

I talk about Sony because that's who I game with. To be honest Microsoft is more useful to me as a company to push Sony forward right now than for any game they make. Microsoft created Xbox Live and Sony responded with PSN. Microsoft put effort into the console OS and apps and Sony matched. Microsoft standardized stuff like console ports, storage, and wireless controllers and Sony responded.
It does fly because that's not how PS2 or PS3 works. Like I said. There are ACTUAL PS2 MODELS that can't play all PS2 games. it's the way the console was designed and games were developed for it. Check this.

I bring up the history to show u how the shyt plays out and why it played out that way.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
3 game franchises nicca?:gucci:

outside of Spiderman, Uncharted, and TLOU the rest of their games combined are meh or on par with everything in any other company :mjlol:

There’s like 4 Ubisoft games alone I’d play before I’d play some damn “Ratchet and Crank:russ::russ::russ::russ:

i did lol at the bolded :wow::mjlol:

Doesnt matter what they had done before those hits, they've ascended.

I'd rather have Naughty Dog than all of Activision. Quite easily actually.

COD vs TLOU??? EASY :mjlol:

Latest ratchet was amazing too, looks better than anything on xbox as well :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It does fly because that's not how PS2 or PS3 works. Like I said. There are ACTUAL PS2 MODELS that can't play all PS2 games. it's the way the console was designed and games were developed for it. Check this.

I bring up the history to show u how the shyt plays out and why it played out that way.

Which is why an emulator project for free on PC has these games running on weaker hardware than a PS5.

Still doesn't fly. Hell there's even a working PS2 emulator on a jail broken none bc PS3.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Latest ratchet was amazing too, looks better than anything on xbox as well :yeshrug:

Pretty much. At the end of the day playstation still by far has the best AAA gaming studios under it. I wouldn’t trade one sony studio for any of activision, except maybe Bend.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Y'all be fronting so much on here. You only play them Naughty Dog games one time and never play that shyt again. All Activision games have replayability and that is important for some.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

I don’t mean to shyt on R&C and I’m not trynna shyt on anyone who plays it.

But for me…. That game maybe more exciting if I was 11-14

At the adult age I am now….. I’d play Shadows of Mordor over R&C games

Also, looks better? Meh….. I don’t agree but we probably have different standards on what looks good

Again they combined only put out 3 games. And y’all Sony niccas are the main ones that are hypocrites shytting on other studios for releasing sequels to franchises.

Thats funny