Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Sony has been trying to monopolize gaming, only an idiot would argue otherwise. Hell the fact that Ff14 is still only on sony platforms on console is hilarious to me :dead:

Sony even tried to get Nintendo to drop out of making consoles and become a full-time 3rd party publisher back from 2012 to 2016. Remember that? :skip:

Then Nintendo dropped The Switch, and doing historic numbers. That ended the "Zelda should come to Playstation" arguments reallll quick.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I feel like that exactly what it is, a lot, not all, but a lot of playstation dudes grew up when japan devs were hit factories and anime and manga was a1 so they put the whole japan on a pedestal as a result. I like a lot of japanese devs and Sony, but I can also see the games they were playing too with exclusives.

The late 90s-Mid 00s was that time period. Any Japanese developer that lets Sony moneyhats their franchises to be on their Playstation consoles exclusively, ain't gonna have a Japanese fanbase at all because PS4 and PS5 consoles don't have much of an installer base in Japan anymore, while Nintendo dominates. :skip:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Sony stans are a odd bunch.

Nintendo Stan know what the deal is and Xbox stans know what the deal is.

Sony stans live in complete denial.

For me what Xbox did 10 years ago and how they move now are completely different, while holding on to what made them my preferred ecosystem. They still out for the $$$ like all the companies are tho

While what Sony did 20 years ago is what they are still doing to this day... So yeah they aren't my favorite company. To add on to that Sony stans are in complete denial about it all.

Nintendo is Nintendo, I know exactly what to expect, and I respect that. When it comes to price points, they are terrible, consumer service they are ok, technology, terrible, quality of games and hardware, amazing, innovation, amazing.

It's going to be a interesting generation

Wait till you hear what Sony did in the PS2 era to get M$ out the console wars, and how they moneyhatted any franchise worth a damn to stay exclusive to the PS2 platform.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony even tried to get Nintendo to drop out of making consoles and become a full-time 3rd party publisher back from 2012 to 2016. Remember that? :skip:

Then Nintendo dropped The Switch, and doing historic numbers. That ended the "Zelda should come to Playstation" arguments reallll quick.

Fan fiction console wars

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
That nikka has an insane hatred for Sony and he flat out lying or straight up misinformed about mad of the shyt he talking about. But no one calling him out about that. They would rather “Sony stans” anyone making sense of all this shyt. Lol

Because IT IS TRUE. :sas2:

Now people are waking up to Sony's BS and you hate when the casual gamer is beginning to connect the dots on Sony's shady history.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Now people are waking up to Sony's BS and you hate when the casual gamer is beginning to connect the dots on Sony's shady history.
Fam gtfoh. I have shytted on ur theories earlier in this thread already about them lies u was talking about Dreamcast. U really don’t know what u be talkin bout as far as this subject bruh. I fukk wit u as a poster in other sections tho. Lol

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

Casual gamers are single handedly ruining the gaming industry themselves though. :hhh:Mufukkas buy COD everyday, give Rockstar billions in mtx for 9 year old GTA, buy 2K every year, etc:mjlol:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Casual gamers are single handedly ruining the gaming industry themselves though. :hhh:Mufukkas buy COD everyday, give Rockstar billions in mtx for 9 year old GTA, buy 2K every year, etc:mjlol:

COD is gone

Soon, all M$ has to do is make GTA6 a timed exclusive, and even the hardcore gamers will question Sony.