Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Sums it up nicely and this is like the hundredth time you've had to post something explaining why. We've reached an impasse. Microsoft plays dirty as shyt. Sony plays dirty as shyt. For some reason people overlook Sony's messiness. And idk if it's because they be bowing and saying "kon'nichiwa!!" and shyt in their State of Play videos but nikkas act like Sony is their long lost first cousins. It's weird but whatever.
I feel like that exactly what it is, a lot, not all, but a lot of playstation dudes grew up when japan devs were hit factories and anime and manga was a1 so they put the whole japan on a pedestal as a result. I like a lot of japanese devs and Sony, but I can also see the games they were playing too with exclusives.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sums it up nicely and this is like the hundredth time you've had to post something explaining why. We've reached an impasse. Microsoft plays dirty as shyt. Sony plays dirty as shyt. For some reason people overlook Sony's messiness. And idk if it's because they be bowing and saying "kon'nichiwa!!" and shyt in their State of Play videos but nikkas act like Sony is their long lost first cousin. It's weird but whatever.

Sony stans are a odd bunch.

Nintendo Stan know what the deal is and Xbox stans know what the deal is.

Sony stans live in complete denial.

For me what Xbox did 10 years ago and how they move now are completely different, while holding on to what made them my preferred ecosystem. They still out for the $$$ like all the companies are tho

While what Sony did 20 years ago is what they are still doing to this day... So yeah they aren't my favorite company. To add on to that Sony stans are in complete denial about it all.

Nintendo is Nintendo, I know exactly what to expect, and I respect that. When it comes to price points, they are terrible, consumer service they are ok, technology, terrible, quality of games and hardware, amazing, innovation, amazing.

It's going to be a interesting generation

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Sums it up nicely and this is like the hundredth time you've had to post something explaining why. We've reached an impasse. Microsoft plays dirty as shyt. Sony plays dirty as shyt. For some reason people overlook Sony's messiness. And idk if it's because they be bowing and saying "kon'nichiwa!!" and shyt in their State of Play videos but nikkas act like Sony is their long lost first cousin. It's weird but whatever.
Why do people act like Sony is the only company guilty of paying to keep a game off another platform?

Microsoft has done the same thing in the past, especially during the 360 era. Games like left 4 dead, mass effect 1, witcher 2, dead rising, tomb raider etc. Were all kept exclusive or timed exclusive to xbox. I remember hearing that they actually stepped in a bought the gears of war ip while a ps3 port was in development.

I feel like that's different than outright buying out huge publishers.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why do people act like Sony is the only company guilty of paying to keep a game off another platform?

Microsoft has done the same thing in the past, especially during the 360 era. Games like left 4 dead, mass effect 1, witcher 2, dead rising, tomb raider etc. Were all kept exclusive or timed exclusive to xbox. I remember hearing that they actually stepped in a bought the gears of war ip while a ps3 port was in development.

Yep, pretty much every game i ever owned on 360 was a timed exclusive

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Microsoft didn’t pay for L4D, Witcher 2, or dead rising.

But it’s definitely true both have thrown money and influence around to get exclusive content.

Don’t know why anyone is bytching about it, it’s business as usual. :manny:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The fact people always have to go back to the 360 2 generations...16 years or more for most examples says a lot.

While I can go back one year for Sony ..

Everyone is going to do what they need to do here and there. But when it's what you're built on...:francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The fact people always have to go back to the 360 2 generations...16 years or more for most examples says a lot.

While I can go back one year for Sony ..

Everyone is going to do what they need to do here and there. But when it's what you're built on...:francis:

Is stalker 2 not timed exclusive?