Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
First of all…these games aren’t going to be exclusive now so chill.
Second…it’s hilarious seeing Sony Stan’s squirm. I thought this was all about exclusives. Now you feel the [unrealistic] threat of these games going exclusive and the conversation is about how unfair that would be to gamers? :mjlol:
Muthafukkas literally buying exclusives vs making their own first party shyt. shyt is a disingenuous argument. U got people who don’t really give a fukk about this console war shyt at all that can potentially be affected by the acquisitions. I don’t like when any company moves in this way. Apple, Microsoft, Google, Sony. Etc etc.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
But they won't.. And I'm not even going back and forth with nikkas...

COD nor Skyrim will ever be exclusives... Timed maybe... I even doubt that....

I'll put money on it

EDIT: I reread that..... Kill off Playstation with COD... nikka what :mjlol:
They will. That's the whole point here. They're not buying these publishers (and their IPs) to make multi-platform games. They're doing it to make gamepass more attractive. You won't see any of those big tent-pole titles release on PS anymore after this. And that is a huge deal. Remember, Sony brings in a ton of revenue from being the place to play/buy/spend for numerous 3rd party titles. Losing that is going to have an effect, and it won't be positive. MS can shoulder that short-term loss from starving out the competition for future gains from being the premier place to play/spend.

I'm not being a fan here when I say this has horrible implications for the industry. People treating this like it's a good thing are being naive.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
lebron-james-wow.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
They will. That's the whole point here. They're not buying these publishers (and their IPs) to make multi-platform games. They're doing it to make gamepass more attractive. You won't see any of those big tent-pole titles release on PS anymore after this. And that is a huge deal. Remember, Sony brings in a ton of revenue from being the place to play/buy/spend for numerous 3rd party titles. Losing that is going to have an effect, and it won't be positive. MS can shoulder that short-term loss from starving out the competition for future gains from being the premier place to play/spend.

I'm not being a fan here when I say this has horrible implications for the industry. People treating this like it's a good thing are being naive.
This is what I’m saying. People have zero foresight. This doesn’t even affect me negatively. Lol

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

You don't know business and population. You think those Sony fanboys will not buy those games nomore :mjlol: they will just buy an Xbox and utilize Cloud PC Mobile gaming. Consumers are not loyal