Microsoft Buying Activision Blizzard.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
They just threw 70 billion out for Activision? What makes you think that they are hurting for money? :russ::gucci:

It's already a sunk cost. Exclusive breh, 100% exclusive.
Breh I didn't say they were hurting for anything. The backlash of leaving behind... Let me see here.... 13 million PS5 users and 115 million PS4 users on COD alone will make them lean back.

Yes they got money. Yes they got PC users.. Yes they might be timed.. But the same as God of War is coming to PC... Skyrim and COD will make it to a Sony console eventually.

If they don't ever... Hey.. I was wrong and Microsoft going all the way in. I'm just saying I don't see it happening. Remember with Skyrim, we still 2-3 years down the line and the gaming cycle is like 10 years long

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Is this good or bad? Reactions seem mixed :jbhmm:

In what way as a consumer could it be good?

Unless you're some grown man still living that console stan war life how could you count this as a positive for the industry.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
First of all…these games aren’t going to be exclusive now so chill.
Second…it’s hilarious seeing Sony Stan’s squirm. I thought this was all about exclusives. Now you feel the [unrealistic] threat of these games going exclusive and the conversation is about how unfair that would be to gamers? :mjlol:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
The speed at which they get these things done is dizzying.

I figured that Microsoft would move at Microsoft speed but admittedly, even I'm taken aback by this. It's been a long time since Microsoft has gotten busy like this in the marketplace for one sector. They are doing their Embrace, extend, and extinguish strategy on Sony. It's clear as day.