Exercised his options....
giphy.gif

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Goes to show u, when it comes to people jobs/careers, majority understand how to move and handle they business and research before they make a key decision

when it comes to relationships A lot of motherfukkers don’t know shyt from piss and just moving in all wrong directions

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
i'm just here to see pictures of what a thot that cost a man billions looks like. She better bad as fukk!!!
Let’s be clear…bill gates ran his own damn pockets…the “thot” in question was a mere catalyst. The man was moving like a 12 year old in these streets.
He and deshaun Watson should do a podcast.
:francis:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Bill's extramarital affairs have been known for some time. I remember reading on the internet in 2003/04 that he had a mistress that he got to go spend a week with at least once a year. It's been out there in the open for awhile and I'm amused that people are just now finding out about this.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
He must have done something to this woman for her to write a letter to the board of directors. 99% of women are fine with just being wined and dined by ultra wealthy men.

This line of thinking is what gets people jammed up. Most women aren't okay with just being wined and dined. It is about getting their foot in the door so that they can secure their future.

You can get away with wining and dining women in early 20s as they're more likely to believe that other options are around the corner. 30s is when they realise time is running out.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Ya'll gotta understand that somebody like Bill Gates, he probably got zero girls before he got rich and famous. Had one confirmed relationship before he met Melinda. You one of the richest people in the world and content to have a body count of just two? Hell nah. Of course he had affairs.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Melinda is BIG pimping. Lol! That girl secretly glad the sidechick came out. It just gave her leverage to get gone and live out her dreams she wants to accomplish on her terms for the rest of her life as one of the richest chicks in the world.

Hell if I was Melinda I'd shake that sidechick's hand.:salute:
Her mess ensured that Melinda was blessed!:whew:
Bill could have avoided all of this just by keeping his dikk in his pants, but ego, p*ssy and promises is undefeated.