images

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
What did I tell you guys dude was known for being in strip clubs. :mjlol:

They “didn’t report on the wild bachelor parties that Microsoft’s boyish chairman would throw in his Seattle home, for which Gates would visit one of Seattle’s all-nude nightclubs and hire dancers to come to his home and swim naked with his friends in his indoor pool,” Wallace wrote.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Bill Gates and Jeff Bozos played themselves.

Tbh the only reason Bezos got done in is because the saudis hacked his phone months earlier, because they were worried about a Washington Posts story and got hold of his data and text messages.

The crown prince allegedly sent him a WhatsApp video that was infected and it siphoned off his phone.

I highly doubt he expected a crown prince and fellow billionaire to be up to that kind of fukkery.

:mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women prove everyday they dumber than Men,way too emotional
All she had to do was play the sexy submissive role. Suck his dikk, fukk him well and listen to his problems; things Melinda wasn’t doing. Let him buy you houses, cars, Microsoft stock etc and live the good life. Instead she “wanted more” :russ:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Tbh the only reason Bezos got done in is because the saudis hacked his phone months earlier, because they were worried about a Washington Posts story and got hold of his data and text messages.

The crown prince allegedly sent him a WhatsApp video that was infected and it siphoned off his phone.

I highly doubt he expected a crown prince and fellow billionaire to be up to that kind of fukkery.

:mjlol:

The connections in this story are wild,i just read up on it...Them hacking Bezos is connected to Kashoggi's murder :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Remember when I said in that other thread that nikkas was gonna go :ohhh: when it came out that Bill was out here running through chicks:lolbron:

Him and Melinda been married 27 years…lets say the “love” was gone after years 15-17 and they just did the “stay together for the kids” shyt.

No WAY Bill wasn’t out here getting women. Melinda was probably getting her back blown out too but like MOST men Bill messed up by fukking with women due to convenience of them being at the job whereas Melinda probably made sure to keep that shyt separate.

Last edited: