Microsoft Board Investigated Bill Gates Over an Alleged Affair With Employee

Daps
Tbh I think the majority of long marriages like 10+ years involve fukking other people.

There’s just no way you can go that long without fukking another person unless you’re literally old as fukk and have no life outside of your marriage
I'm starting to wonder this too
I'm sure there are marriages where each person simps for each other. True romeo and juliet shyt
Other than that I wouldn't be surprised if an uncomfortable amount of married people secretly cheat and get away with it

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Why they out there airing out all his business out there?
Bill Gates is worth 128.3 billion dollars. Bill Gates owns at least 7 homes, 7 cars, and 4 private jets, But you telling the man only allowed one p*ssy:mjtf:

Bill invented Windows, how are they so surprised that he likes to multitask on his PuhC:martin:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He must have done something to this woman for her to write a letter to the board of directors. 99% of women are fine with just being wined and dined by ultra wealthy men.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
This whore was having an affair with the richest man in the world and instead of knowing her place, she wanted more and resorted to blackmail. SMH

This shyt confirms women are stupid when it comes to dealing with rich men and having the bag GIFTED to them. I've yet to read a story where a side dude was piping a rich women and blew up her spot. From social media whores to whores at companies who's sleeping with the boss, the urge to want more and to be known is ALWAYS their downfall :snoop: