Microsoft Board Investigated Bill Gates Over an Alleged Affair With Employee

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude is about to lose half of a fortune that he has been building the past 45 years because no one gave him the good advice not to shyt where he eat. The wife probably isn't mad that he cheated more so that he was so messy about it
I doubt he’s losing sleep over “losing” billions and still being worth tens of billions :mjlol:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Ya'll gotta understand that somebody like Bill Gates, he probably got zero girls before he got rich and famous. Had one confirmed relationship before he met Melinda. You one of the richest people in the world and content to have a body count of just two? Hell nah. Of course he had affairs.
I was watching Get Carter last night. The IT whiz kid gave that same speech about investors watch to see pocket protectors while he wanted to see women.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Ya'll gotta understand that somebody like Bill Gates, he probably got zero girls before he got rich and famous. Had one confirmed relationship before he met Melinda. You one of the richest people in the world and content to have a body count of just two? Hell nah. Of course he had affairs.

Funny thing is according to one of the articles I read, it was the opposite.

Dude was a young p*ssy hound who would work hard and then on the weekends PLAY hard. Paying for hundreds of strippers to come to his bachelor pad for debauchery filled house parties with his friends.

We gotta remember that these young white talented nerds had egos too. Steve Jobs was out there wilding when he was young too. Dropping acid, got a chick pregnant and REFUSED to acknowledge the child and said in open court that the chick was basically a pass around between him and his boys.

When your young, talented, and successful at an early age your going to have SOME type of confidence and that money and ego can parlay into getting girls, no matter how nerdy you might come off.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
i'm just here to see pictures of what a thot that cost a man billions looks like. She better bad as fukk!!!
A man almost lost the presidency over a average looking, chubby chick that wouldn't even get a JBO thread that would move past two pages. When you're that horny you and neanderthals are at the same level of intelligence.

hjnm

All Star
Daps
Funny thing is according to one of the articles I read, it was the opposite.

Dude was a young p*ssy hound who would work hard and then on the weekends PLAY hard. Paying for hundreds of strippers to come to his bachelor pad for debauchery filled house parties with his friends.

We gotta remember that these young white talented nerds had egos too. Steve Jobs was out there wilding when he was young too. Dropping acid, got a chick pregnant and REFUSED to acknowledge the child and said in open court that the chick was basically a pass around between him and his boys.

When your young, talented, and successful at an early age your going to have SOME type of confidence and that money and ego can parlay into getting girls, no matter how nerdy you might come off.

Also the nerd thing is an image, so they don't appear threatening to the public and have favorable reputations. Every big tech CEO is a cold blooded killer who will dispense of a relationship once it begins to inconvenience them. Both Jobs and Bezos refused to meet their biological fathers even as Bezos' dad was dying.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was watching Get Carter last night. The IT whiz kid gave that same speech about investors watch to see pocket protectors while he wanted to see women.
Get Carter with Sylvester Stallone? What does an IT kid have to do with that? What IT kid? I’m curious.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Also the nerd thing is an image, so they don't appear threatening to the public and have favorable reputations. Every big tech CEO is a cold blooded killer who will dispense of a relationship once it begins to inconvenience them. Both Jobs and Bezos refused to meet their biological fathers even as Bezos' dad was dying.

In Jobs defense his pops DID put him up for adoption.

I wouldn’t necessarily want to meet a muthafukka who didn’t want to raise me either