Microsoft and Nintendo agree on 10 year deal to bring Xbox Games to Nintendo Platforms

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Sony has to March 1st to provide that paperwork... I say the deal will be done before that. Sony don't want their practices and numbers in public.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Sony p*ssy for acting like this and dragging it through government channels.

big corporations acting like the little guy bc they pockets ain’t as deep don’t sit well with me. Especially when said corporation is in first place already market share wise.

That’s some sucker lack of melanin activity.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yea I made that up, but y’all prove it was wrong tho ass nikkas

:stopitslime:

Source is VGchartz so probably not totally accurate. but even if the numbers are off a bit, point is they are very close in the U.S.

If you go back and check NPD and other known data points, it ads up that the two are very close in the USA.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Source is VGchartz so probably not totally accurate. but even if the numbers are off a bit, point is they are very close in the U.S.

If you go back and check NPD and other known data points, it ads up that the two are very close in the USA.
It’s a gaming system that’s been around for 20 years.

It’s sales on par with with the PlayStation in the US. :umad:
:stopitslime:

Half A $

Pro
Daps

The only reason it's close is because the PS5 was supply constrained while Lamebox Series S was wasted space on shelves :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The only reason it's close is because the PS5 was supply constrained while Lamebox Series S was wasted space on shelves :mjlol:
I don’t think that’s the truth for the Us. They’ve been close for generations in the Us.