Microsoft and Nintendo agree on 10 year deal to bring Xbox Games to Nintendo Platforms

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This whole "Only in America" debate is a pitiful ass stance to begin with.

"Well, we may not have ever been the Undisputed World champion, BUT at least we were almost the US Champ that one time" ass nikkas. Don't just settle for less. Settle for death. Batman, "almost got em" ass nikkas.:childplease:

See, but the Xbox was almost dead even in the Great Plains, little behind in the NE (Boston area), but the sales are coming in strong in the Gulf region. Once we gain ground in the Pacific NW, Oklahoma is next.

:myman:
:dahell:

I live in America.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yes, but Playstation is internationally known. Get ya passport stamps up :banderas:

Still doesn't explain, excuse or validate the reason for clamoring for consistent losers.
I'll save you your rebuttal tho.

:mjlol: Sony stans.
:what:Y’all nikkas weird

I’ve never considered the popularity of a thing in other countries with reference to my own enjoyment.

How much a thing sales in Istanbul has absolutely zero effect on my enjoyment of said thing or the value i get out of it.

fukk wrong with y’all

Last edited:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I’ve never considered the popularity of a thing in other countries with reference to my own enjoyment.

Hoe much a thing sales in Istanbul has absolutely zero effect on my enjoyment of said thing or the value i get out of it.

fukk wrong with y’all
We out here playing Destiny with folks from Holland nikka. We cultured out here.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This whole "Only in America" debate is a pitiful ass stance to begin with.

"Well, we may not have ever been the Undisputed World champion, BUT at least we were almost the US Champ that one time" ass nikkas. Don't just settle for less. Settle for death. Batman, "almost got em" ass nikkas.:childplease:

How much a thing sales in Istanbul has absolutely zero effect on my enjoyment of said thing or the value i get out of it.

fukk wrong with y’all
:unimpressed: