Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
XB360 was the worst thing that happened to them.

They thought it was all about that superior online and network. Really it was about Halo and call of duty being the best GAMES to utilize the network. The fact it was out a year early so they had the first GAMES. and the price point made it easier to buy more GAMES.

But all they saw was the network. Every console since has gotten more away from GAMING and more into a network. Download games nobody wants to play, on a network tho. Play games nobody wants on pc and Xbox network for one price. Put out 18 console versions depending on how much networking you want to do vs gaming

They got away from the games.
Sony gave it to them on a sliver platter with the 609 dollar price tag in a recession

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Enjoyed all 52 pages, nothing but hurt feelings...

love-i-love-it.gif

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Damn, I’m late. I had no idea this shyt got blocked, at least for the time being. :mjlol:

I assumed it was still going through according to plan.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Activision still getting 3 billion for a failed deal is still ridiculous tho

Activision really made out like bandits yo

They got 3 Billie, and the good press and hype from the potential merger basically had people completely forget about all their nastiness and how Kotick threatened to have one of his employees killed

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Activision still getting 3 billion for a failed deal is still ridiculous tho
It is what it is.

Microsoft really wanted the deal to go through so they were able to leverage that into getting them to take ownership of the risk.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It is what it is.

Microsoft really wanted the deal to go through so they were able to leverage that into getting them to take ownership of the risk.

I read that Activision could double it also. When they renegotiate the deal in July, Activision can ask for the original 3 billion for failure to get approval and an additional 3 billion if they should continue to pursue the deal after this summer and fail.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Wonder where MS goes from here?:ohhh:

Still wild this shyt got blocked because I really thought it was almost a done deal. :russ:

I know they got Starfield on deck but besides that what else? I guess we will see during their showcase.

Right now it looks like they about to get stomped out by Sony.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wonder where MS goes from here?:ohhh:

Still wild this shyt got blocked because I really thought it was almost a done deal. :russ:

I know they got Starfield on deck but besides that what else? I guess we will see during their showcase.

Right now it looks like they about to get stomped out by Sony.

Put their heads down, stop chatting, and get to putting out games.