Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imma need Phil on the phone with Disney immediately

I need all them delisted marvel games back right now

Ultimate alliance games, the beenox Spider-Man games, The wolverine game, the Deadpool game

shyt needs to be put back on the Xbox store right now
Yep. A crumb of that COD money should cover the licensing fees.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Ultimate alliance games, the beenox Spider-Man games, The wolverine game, the Deadpool game Marvel Vs. Capcom 2

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

Ultimate alliance games, the beenox Spider-Man games, The wolverine game, the Deadpool game

Still got both Marvel UA's...lost gems :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Ironically enough the are some of the best marvel games.

Sony Stan's not gonna like hearing that though

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait! Hulk ultimate destruction is party of the Activision collection to right?! Didn't they buy vivendi?!

If so
:banderas:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Marvel Vs Capcom 2 needs to be brought back from the dead. Still my favorite of its genre. Played it arcade, played it dreamcast, played it ps2, played it 360. The best of the best.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
id like to thank again the sony stans again, for complaining and crying for years about nothing important

just so that they can get me more features and games for the same price I was paying years ago

like ive been saying for years, sony stans are the ones making xbox great.. thank you for your support and autistic fervor

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
id like to thank again the sony stans again, for complaining and crying for years about nothing important

just so that they can get me more features and games for the same price I was paying years ago

like ive been saying for years, sony stans are the ones making xbox great.. thank you for your support and autistic fervor
They goat, all the concern trolling pushed xbox to 7-8x the amount of development studios they own and create gamepass. They really some of the biggest xbox supporters.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m confused. Is this sarcasm?
Anyone on the coli that didn't have a PS5 went out and bought one specifically for Spiderman 2?

I literally don't know of anyone personally that has done this either, they either already have one or still aren't interested

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Anyone on the coli that didn't have a PS5 went out and bought one specifically for Spiderman 2?

I literally don't know of anyone personally that has done this either, they either already have one or still aren't interested
hogwarts was probably the biggest example of me seeing folks buy a ps5 for. Maybe GOWR as well