Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:wow:Can’t even hate Microsoft used one of their advantages. And used their money to buy an entire studio. Sony is not out banking Microsoft. So the Sony dudes pushing for Sony. To purchase multiple studios is a dumb idea. I’m curious to see how Sony adapts, because they always do. And if Microsoft can actually compete. shyts about to turn up.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
:wow:Can’t even hate Microsoft used one of their advantages. And used their money to buy an entire studio. Sony is not out banking Microsoft. So the Sony dudes pushing for Sony. To purchase multiple studios is a dumb idea. I’m curious to see how Sony adapts, because they always do. And if Microsoft can actually compete. shyts about to turn up.
They didn't buy a studio they bought a publisher. But yeah this is what the future is.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As did Sega and PlayStation

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
F8VoogjXIAAl9I6

From Halo, Gears, Forza to this
tenor.gif