Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
anyone that mentions Biden has an agenda that has nothing to do with video games
That’s kinda the point tho.

Seems the FTC has an agenda that has nothing to do with video games,

Whole shyt is politics from the coordinated stall tactics with the CMA to the dumb ass misguided arguments in the courtroom.

Anyone who knows/cares about video games, sees it for the sham it’s been :francis:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
They reported microsoft was “in talks” with a japanese dev.

If he’s asking for an approval to make a bid, then they aren’t “in talks” yet. :comeon:

Sony stan twitter reaching again :wow:
This nicca @clownthemonster doing Simone biles-level gymnastics

simone-biles-gymnastics.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This nicca @clownthemonster doing Simone biles-level gymnastics

simone-biles-gymnastics.gif
It’s not gymnastics.

If he’s asking permission to talk to sega and doesn’t even know if he will be granted that permission, (which he ultimately wasn’t) then why would he get up in an interview and set the expectation that they were currently negotiating a deal?

He actually would have been lying had he confirmed the reports that “Microsoft was in active talks with multiple japanese developers” because they were not.

They had a list of like 20 devs they were considering. Does that mean they were in active talks with 20 devs for an acquisition? :stopitslime:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My bad, I wasn’t aware tweets by Hannah D Cox should be considered the gospel
:hubie:

:mjlol:
The guy you posted has a clear agenda the other way and doesn’t really care about video games just “standing up to big tech”

There’s only a few people talking about this that actually know about anti-trust law AND videos games.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So because it’s “videogames” there should be no oversight

Hold on “based-politics”? Where do y’all be finding this shyt
Oversight is fine. It’s hard to see how this merger upturns the status quo. Last go round Sony sold like 114 or so million PlayStation consoles and Microsoft sold 58 million. Activision would have to double Microsoft’s sales and half Sony’s to reach the level of imbalance that exist.

They shouldn’t have brought this case and their arguments were sloppy as fukk.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Oversight is fine. It’s hard to see how this merger upturns the status quo. Last go round Sony sold like 114 or so million PlayStation consoles and Microsoft sold 58 million. Activision would have to double Microsoft’s sales and half Sony’s to reach the level of imbalance that exist.

They shouldn’t have brought this case and their arguments were sloppy as fukk.
If “upturning the status quo” is the only thing considered when it comes to acquisitions you would be 100% right.

I do agree FTCs argument is all over the place tho.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

Whole shyt is politics from the coordinated stall tactics with the CMA to the dumb ass misguided arguments in the courtroom.

Anyone who knows/cares about video games, sees it for the sham it’s been :francis:
I'm talking about when an article starts with "Top Biden official wastes tax dollars..."

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

The ftc has an agenda. It's not debatable. Their head said thus out of her mouth multiple times. Anyone who followed her confirmation hearing knows this.

The problem with the ideological approach is that you won't always have a strong case or at least one you can convey in simple terms

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm talking about when an article starts with "Top Biden official wastes tax dollars..."
Yeah, i get it.

I’m saying this fight from the FTC is more against those people than it is microsoft or this specific deal.

This has been an ongoing political fight, microsoft just got caught in the middle of it.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, i get it.

I’m saying this fight from the FTC is more against those people than it is microsoft or this specific deal.

This has been an ongoing political fight, microsoft just got caught in the middle of it.