Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You said it yourself the opposition is ideological.

Lina kahn said “big is bad” and she’s gonna fight against bug tech regardless.

It’s clear from their in court arguments, they don’t understand gaming and where not actually fighting for gaming consumers.

They coordinated with the CMA to try to run out the clock.

If they actually had a strong understanding and argument based on the facts of the case, they wouldn’t have behaved the way they did.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You mean they stopped moneyhatting the games people want.

They have maintained their own franchises. It just became bad business to sign the deals they used to sign for exclsuive content
Nah that’s not what I said at all.

I’m a Sony guy any default. I hold zero loyalty. Had an Atari, several Nintendo, sega, every sony, og Xbox, 360, Kinect, don’t matter to me. If the games are there, I’m coming to get them

There was no great game series we missed out on. Gears, halo, fable, nothing good. New IPs, nothing missed. You think all those 360 fanboys wanted to head on over to Sony? You think all us double dippers who had. PS, Xbox and Dreamcast at the same time are now letting good games sit because loyalty?

No

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah that’s not what I said at all.

I’m a Sony guy any default. I hold zero loyalty. Had an Atari, several Nintendo, sega, every sony, og Xbox, 360, Kinect, don’t matter to me. If the games are there, I’m coming to get them

There was no great game series we missed out on. Gears, halo, fable, nothing good. New IPs, nothing missed. You think all those 360 fanboys wanted to head on over to Sony? You think all us double dippers who had. PS, Xbox and Dreamcast at the same time are now letting good games sit because loyalty?

No
I’m not sure why you went off on this tangent. All i said was that microsoft themselves didn’t make those 360 exclusives you feel so fondly about.

Some of them were exclusive by circumstance as 360 had an entire year on the market by itself with the technology to enable those games.

Some of them microsoft paid devs to skip other platforms.

Microsoft obviously didn’t have a head start last and current gen, and those 3rd party deals became less and less fiscally responsible for microsoft and the 3rd parties.

They had to actually buy/build studios. Now those games are starting to come out.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Jim Ryan did a better job than the FTC. They straight up embarrassed themselves. The only thing I’d be worried about if I’m Microsoft is the whole cloud thing. Even with that, FTC basing everything off what ifs

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I’m not sure why you went off on this tangent. All i said was that microsoft themselves didn’t make those 360 exclusives you feel so fondly about.

Some of them were exclusive by circumstance as 360 had an entire year on the market by itself with the technology to enable those games.

Some of them microsoft paid devs to skip other platforms.

Microsoft obviously didn’t have a head start last and current gen, and those 3rd party deals became less and less fiscally responsible for microsoft and the 3rd parties.

They had to actually buy/build studios. Now those games are starting to come out.
Stop it bro

You and everyone else on this planet knows xbox 1st party games have dwindled to damn near ashes

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Stop it bro

You and everyone else on this planet knows xbox 1st party games have dwindled to damn near ashes
New ip just dropped with rave reviews.

Starfield is the most anticipated game of this year.

Forza, Forza horizon, and flight Sim are still very much alive and well.

New age of empires just dropped.

But yes, halo and gears don't hold the collective they once did.

Daps
New ip just dropped with rave reviews.

Starfield is the most anticipated game of this year.

Forza, Forza horizon, and flight Sim are still very much alive and well.

New age of empires just dropped.

But yes, halo and gears don't hold the collective they once did.
Big cap. Lol.