Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t follow the case, but follow sony stan twitter buble brehs :mjlol:

When the case comes back the opposite of what they hyped y’all up to believe, y’all all gone come back talmbout how the system is corrupt, the judge was “bias” and microsoft paid people off :ohlawd:
I think Microsoft will win this, but let’s not act like if they did lose, y’all would be saying the exact same shyt :lolbron:

Daps
This guy doesn't have a vested interest in this based on games or company cheerleading like a Destin, Tom Warren or Florian Mueller (paid MS astroturfer).

Dennis Carlton:

Using Russell Brand's wonk ex-boyfriend as your voice of authority in this case probably isn't the slam-dunk you think it is lil' fella:

fx-summe-comedies-party-arrivals.jpg

There's actual accredited analysts/insiders doing a great job giving you an unbiased and accurate play-by-play of every bit of FTC juelzing in this case as it happens live, go ahead and read some of it breh... :mjlit:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I feel like it can go either way, seems like the judge might feel like personally it's dumb, and hypocritical but can't dismiss it all completely

Canon

Veteran
Daps

I feel like it can go either way, seems like the judge might feel like personally it's dumb, and hypocritical but can't dismiss it all completely

I agree with you I wouldn't be shocked either way

when does the decision get made? and could FTC still challenge if they lose the case?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

:wow:

sounds like it was a crazy day. in the beginning of the case the judge said she would ponder the outcome over the 4th (holiday). so we should get a decision after that