Microsoft / Activision Deal Leaves Sony Stans in Shambles | M$ Wins Fight Against FTC

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Tom Warren

TODAY, 7 MINUTES AGO
TOM WARREN
“All this for a shooter video game?”
Judge Corley is still focused on Call of Duty:
Judge Corley: All of this is for a shooter video game? For this one game?
FTC: I completely understand where you’re coming from. On the other hand, our responsibility over on this side of the room and the government is not to make a value judgment about the market is to protect competition in the market.
Judge Corley: It’s the game but of the people that care so much that they would actually switch to an Xbox that they wouldn’t otherwise?
FTC: It’s not about just switching... the harm to the PlayStation person who has Call of Duty is when they wake up after this deal closes and some new character is only on Xbox. It’s not that the person is going to switch, it’s that person’s experience as the value that they paid for, has been degraded in some way
Judge Corley then asks what the FTC says to PlayStation chief Jim Ryan saying “there’s nothing anti-competitive to making ‘Star-whatever’ [Starfield] exclusive?” The FTC doesn’t know the basis of why Ryan was upset. “Because he does the same thing,” says Judge Corley.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This guy doesn't have a vested interest in this based on games or company cheerleading like a Destin, Tom Warren or Florian Mueller (paid MS astroturfer).

Dennis Carlton:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This guy doesn't have a vested interest in this based on games or company cheerleading like a Destin, Tom Warren or Florian Mueller (paid MS astroturfer).

Dennis Carlton:

Everybody bias but the one dude that says things that make me feel good
:mjlol: