Microsoft about to ruin next gen for everyone

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Let Microsoft dictate the industry, brehs. Failures rooting for failure :francis:

1280px-HD-DVD.svg.png

image_c4f7525e-9ae5-47af-a6e6-ba9844fa4131.png

lumia1520.0.jpg

RWe65Z
I still got my HD DVDs :mjcry:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
What this really tells you is that MS' flagship is going to sell at a major loss and this version allows them to hedge against that loss or the flagship's initial price point is going to scare a lot of their target market away.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
What this really tells you is that MS' flagship is going to sell at a major loss and this version allows them to hedge against that loss or the flagship's initial price point is going to scare a lot of their target market away.

Basically... it's a decent buy if you plan on owning a Playstation and a XBox, but I don't like the 3-4 different models of a console in the same damn generation. Might as well switch to PC and upgrade your own hardware.

I am a Playstation user, but I want to see Microsoft deliver this time around, especially on games that aren't Halo, Gears or Forza. They may not compete with the popularity of the Sony franchises, but they have potential to be cornerstones for the XBox console for years to come.

I love that they're going to bring back Perfect Dark! That is a good start. Bring back Soul Reaver, rework Ryse and fix Spellbound.... Now, you have formidable AAA exclusives that will help sell your console.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Basically... it's a decent buy if you plan on owning a Playstation and a XBox, but I don't like the 3-4 different models of a console in the same damn generation. Might as well switch to PC and upgrade your own hardware.

I am a Playstation user, but I want to see Microsoft deliver this time around, especially on games that aren't Halo, Gears or Forza. They may not compete with the popularity of the Sony franchises, but they have potential to be cornerstones for the XBox console for years to come.

I love that they're going to bring back Perfect Dark! That is a good start. Bring back Soul Reaver, rework Ryse and fix Spellbound.... Now, you have formidable AAA exclusives that will help sell your console.
I'd buy one for a next gen Killer Instinct.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I've really lost track post 360 keeping up with these seemingly yearly updates to their consoles

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
We know what version @PS4 getting

:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

So that will help sell the console eh :jbhmm: I just have one question for you kind sir. Have you played ryse?
I'd buy one for a next gen Killer Instinct.
The most slept on game this gen by far, fathered the way fighting games are made today. Only difference is they was really trying to give you more content and upgrades that in other games would be considered a sequel (think championship edition) but it didn't seem to catch on with the masses as much as I expected. It's lowered my expectations for any rare remake until proven otherwise (I know rare had little to do with it) The new rare IP's is what it gotta be all about because rare hasn't made an official Microsoft masterpiece yet. Actually, sea of thieves is that but the masses don't know it yet because it wasn't what it is today when it launched.
Windows Phone was so fire. My Nokia Lumia 1520 was GOAT status.
Im using a Samsung galaxy right now, it's cool. But it can't compare to windows phone. Even the budget Nokia 521 was a better phone/interface.

And that Microsoft developed version of YouTube was :ohlawd:
We know what version @PS4 getting

:mjlol:
*Looks at my xbox one x*

That's like a slower loading ps5 :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Rancor

Pro
Daps
So that will help sell the console eh :jbhmm: I just have one question for you kind sir. Have you played ryse?

The most slept on game this gen by far, fathered the way fighting games are made today. Only difference is they was really trying to give you more content and upgrades that in other games would be considered a sequel (think championship edition) but it didn't seem to catch on with the masses as much as I expected. It's lowered my expectations for any rare remake until proven otherwise (I know rare had little to do with it) The new rare IP's is what it gotta be all about because rare hasn't made an official Microsoft masterpiece yet. Actually, sea of thieves is that but the masses don't know it yet because it wasn't what it is today when it launched.

Im using a Samsung galaxy right now, it's cool. But it can't compare to windows phone. Even the budget Nokia 521 was a better phone/interface.

And that Microsoft developed version of YouTube was :ohlawd:

*Looks at my xbox one x*

That's like a slower loading ps5 :yeshrug:

Their entry level phones were well designed. I had my mom rocking the 520 also she loved it. I'm on Android now but yeah I prefer WP! Android is so boring and I'd never touch anything Apple so I'm stuck with Android since Microsoft officially deaded wp:mjcry:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise

Admittedly, I have not because, as I mentioned, I'm a PS gamer. I know that Ryse is NOWHERE NEAR the caliber of game that God of War or Assassin's Creed was this generation... and that's what Microsoft is shooting to achieve. As far as I know, Ryse was good by Microsoft standards, but paled in comparison.

I think Microsoft shouldn't go all in by trying to create new groundbreaking IP's for every new release next generation because they don't have the track record; it could end up being a massive failure. Games like God of War and Assassin's Creed aren't just games, they're apart of a universe that to be perfectly crafted and cultivated from the ground up. Sony and Ubisoft took their time by introducing or rebooting like 1-2 new IP's per generation... and they were massively successful.

Only time will tell if Microsoft will live up to the hype they themselves have created. They are on the right track!

I'm just gonna write shyt now just because.... In order for the XBox to have massive success in its first year:

Absolutely NO HARDWARE issues!

This new Halo game HAS TO DELIVER! I never cared for Halo; it's old news to me, but since it's a launch title, it has to be epic! Set precedence on how Microsoft is gonna develop games in this generation and moving forward.

At least one brand new IP game that is EPIC to carry console sales into the new year.... Drop it in March or April. People will have bread during tax season and gaming season is generally at a low point, gamers are bored and waiting for the holiday season games from Capcom and Ubisoft to drop.

You need a good and familiar franchise here that will carry gamers through the summer. Drop it in late May or early June.

Sports games drop from August-October. No need to do anything unless you got so much heat waiting that you just don't wanna hide. Microsoft should be preparing for March 2021.

Let Capcom, Ubisoft and the other third party developers have holiday season.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Admittedly, I have not because, as I mentioned, I'm a PS gamer. I know that Ryse is NOWHERE NEAR the caliber of game that God of War or Assassin's Creed was this generation... and that's what Microsoft is shooting to achieve. As far as I know, Ryse was good by Microsoft standards, but paled in comparison.

I think Microsoft shouldn't go all in by trying to create new groundbreaking IP's for every new release next generation because they don't have the track record; it could end up being a massive failure. Games like God of War and Assassin's Creed aren't just games, they're apart of a universe that to be perfectly crafted and cultivated from the ground up. Sony and Ubisoft took their time by introducing or rebooting like 1-2 new IP's per generation... and they were massively successful.

Only time will tell if Microsoft will live up to the hype they themselves have created. They are on the right track!

I'm just gonna write shyt now just because.... In order for the XBox to have massive success in its first year:

Absolutely NO HARDWARE issues!

This new Halo game HAS TO DELIVER! I never cared for Halo; it's old news to me, but since it's a launch title, it has to be epic! Set precedence on how Microsoft is gonna develop games in this generation and moving forward.

At least one brand new IP game that is EPIC to carry console sales into the new year.... Drop it in March or April. People will have bread during tax season and gaming season is generally at a low point, gamers are bored and waiting for the holiday season games from Capcom and Ubisoft to drop.

You need a good and familiar franchise here that will carry gamers through the summer. Drop it in late May or early June.

Sports games drop from August-October. No need to do anything unless you got so much heat waiting that you just don't wanna hide. Microsoft should be preparing for March 2021.

Let Capcom, Ubisoft and the other third party developers have holiday season.
You can't speak on Microsoft's track record cuz it's dictated by people like yourself who will speak about what is possible without knowing shyt. Ryse is an awesome game, and people (like yourself) who never played are comparing it to other games that came out years later. Ryse is an amazing launch title. You'll say you're tired of forza while big uppin every gran turismo and not playing either one of em. Halo 5 is revolutionizing how online shooters are done in terms of modes and adding content. Yes, thank halo for that being almost the norm now. You never hear that and yet anyone would come to these conclusions if they ever simply tried the game out. Will you? Im thinking somebody else gotta say they'll try it for you to care (sheep) ok. Well you'll live halo infinite because h5 is stellar. But, here's something along the lines your yes men have been waiting for...

They think it's perfect dark reboot but i think it's just a new ip altogether :manny: