Microsoft about to ruin next gen for everyone

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
If multiplat games will be developed with a 4 teraflop system in mind then the difference between the ps5 and series x wont even be noticable.

:snoop:

Sony will have exclusives that far surpass what this weak ass system can do, and Microsoft exclusives will be held back by this shyt.

This shyt better be a handheld or something.
:mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If multiplat games will be developed with a 4 teraflop system in mind then the difference between the ps5 and series x wont even be noticable.

Sony will have exclusives that far surpass what this weak ass system can do, and Microsoft exclusives will be held back by this shyt.

Don’t work like that.

This is dumb shyt :smh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

:dead:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I have my eye on Super Mega Baseball 3. I haven't tried 2 yet though.
Was unaware.. the shyt is cross platform too :ohhh:

Now i see why mlb the show is going multiplat. They gotta catch up...
This weaker unit, if true, means that Microsoft will be developing with that system as the target platform. All games have to run on that system even when they eventually drop support for X1.

That means you probably wont see many games that take advantage of that extra hardware, just better resolution.

These are just observations tho.

:jbhmm:
Could you explain where you got that from?
Oh yeah another generation of Halo, Forza and Gears of War :russell:
God of war predates all that :sitdown:
Anyone noticed how suddenly teraflops don’t matter anymore with xbots? :mjlol:
Another insecure Sony stan narrative. The truth is we all want the most capable system. Xbox already won that front so you're only talking about this because it's weighing on you psychologically :laff:
They been ruining it since they joined the video game industry.
Yes that's why when Sony charged you 600 for the ps3 and then played innocent when psn went down. That wasn't ruining anything, it's kinect trying to be all innovative n shyt. Thanks for clearing this up :tu: