Microsoft about to ruin next gen for everyone

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
as long as the cpu is the same, or similar, it won't matter as far as "holding games back"

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
image_c4f7525e-9ae5-47af-a6e6-ba9844fa4131.png

Zunes were the shyt! :ufdup:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
To ease your concerns, the "4TF" is not the same "Teraflops" as this gen so even though it'll on paper seem like a lower number than the X1X, it will be more than capable of next gen games albeit at a lower resolution. The games will just scale down to 1080P most likely for that and the CPU should be similar to the XsX/PS5. I don't think it'll really affect much shyt.
With respect to a thread like this...

This is A1 fukking posting. I appreciate this. I wasn't understanding how they would make a new system with less power(?) than the X1.

Dap + rep

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
To ease your concerns, the "4TF" is not the same "Teraflops" as this gen so even though it'll on paper seem like a lower number than the X1X, it will be more than capable of next gen games albeit at a lower resolution. The games will just scale down to 1080P most likely for that and the CPU should be similar to the XsX/PS5. I don't think it'll really affect much shyt.
So a 10.3 and 12.1 Tflops difference is supposed to mean sony will be at a severe disadvantage next gen.

But 4TF compared to 12TF isnt that big of a deal?

:ohhh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@PS4 what do we have here?
A bunch of Sony nikkaz living where lying is mandatora :scust:
So a 10.3 and 12.1 Tflops difference is supposed to mean sony will be at a severe disadvantage next gen.

But 4TF compared to 12TF isnt that big of a deal?

:ohhh:
:snoop:
First off, Sony only has checkerboard 10t, and that it'll really operate in the low 9's. The lower cu count means less capable, and they both using the same tech. This same tech is why the xs will be more capable than the 1x. Sony doesn't have that luxury, the hope is the faster io output equals better results. And nobody who follows this stuff believes it. Sony hasn't shown anybody anything yet either so that's not a good look. Phil isn't worried, neither am I...
I just want some good sports games with a deep franchise mode. Game pass to continue delivering and a couple of decent multiplayer shooters. Not having MLB 2k on the Xbox One made me put off my purchase until late last year.
I hear first party sports games could be on deck.

Until then, do you play super mega baseball 2?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
A bunch of Sony nikkaz living where lying is mandatora :scust:

:snoop:
First off, Sony only has checkerboard 10t, and that it'll really operate in the low 9's. The lower cu count means less capable, and they both using the same tech. This same tech is why the xs will be more capable than the 1x. Sony doesn't have that luxury, the hope is the faster io output equals better results. And nobody who follows this stuff believes it. Sony hasn't shown anybody anything yet either so that's not a good look. Phil isn't worried, neither am I...

I hear first party sports games could be on deck.

Until then, do you play super mega baseball 2?

:mjlol: