Microsoft about to ruin next gen for everyone

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Let Microsoft dictate the industry, brehs. Failures rooting for failure :francis:

1280px-HD-DVD.svg.png

image_c4f7525e-9ae5-47af-a6e6-ba9844fa4131.png

lumia1520.0.jpg

RWe65Z
A trillion dollar failure :unimpressed:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:snoop:
First off, Sony only has checkerboard 10t, and that it'll really operate in the low 9's. The lower cu count means less capable, and they both using the same tech. This same tech is why the xs will be more capable than the 1x. Sony doesn't have that luxury, the hope is the faster io output equals better results. And nobody who follows this stuff believes it. Sony hasn't shown anybody anything yet either so that's not a good look. Phil isn't worried, neither am I...

This weaker unit, if true, means that Microsoft will be developing with that system as the target platform. All games have to run on that system even when they eventually drop support for X1.

That means you probably wont see many games that take advantage of that extra hardware, just better resolution.

These are just observations tho.

:jbhmm:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Xbox rumor roundup: 'Xbox Series S,' new headset, spring events, and more

So looks like their cheap Series S Lockhart is about to be unveiled which will be 4TF with limited Ray tracing. Which means all next gen third party games will be developed with this dumb console in mind.

Bear in mind as well that this console is actually less powerful than the current Xbox One X which has 6TF :why:

Im just glad Sony now has a powerful first party studios who will be focusing solely on the PS5 to develop truly next gen games not restricted by some gimp console.
man so wrong on all levels

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Since these are glorified PCs now, everything will scale. This is really a non-issue like last gen when the top 3 consoles were using 3 different architectures. Or this gen where the hardware was underpowered at launch.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I just want some good sports games with a deep franchise mode. Game pass to continue delivering and a couple of decent multiplayer shooters. Not having MLB 2k on the Xbox One made me put off my purchase until late last year.

This is the biggest issue for me right now.

These sports games franchise modes are trash to the nth degree.

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Microsoft unveil a another console while Lony got y'all peeps hostage... :russ:

The time PS5 is revealed I will probably be playing Halo Infinite and Cyberpunk 2077..... :heh: