Microphone Check: The Hidden History of Hip Hop 🎥

Daps
Reppin
prosper any where on earth
There's no goal posts moving. Everything I said is facts. If you wanna lie to yourself as if these dudes screaming "Hip Hop was started by FBAs" CAN NAME 5 PROMINENT Hip Hop figures from the 70's off the head when I've known since the 90's that most people dont give a damn about 70's Hip Hop let alone know who was who in the 70's...then by all means lie to yourself, but u cant lie to me.

ALSO...you naming those names means diddly squat when you can just easily Google and front LOL. You really thought you did something. Anyone can do a quick Google u didnt prove you did that off the head.

:mjlol:

And Yes late 60's. DJ Flowers was late 60's. Because I literally saw Coli heads bring up the 60's as an era of origin for Hip Hop in that other thread. They were quick to tell me Hip Hop started in the 60's not the 70's. So again, you are still missing 1.

I ain’t google no one, but I gave you the names.

Plus, the baby boomers are involved with that early era of hip hop.

Why would you think someone above Gen X would be so verse in naming names.

People are learning now because shyt has been hacked into believe ONLY Kool Herc created it and
Bam booty and wild style era was the start of hip hop.

I’m standing on who I named,

It’s mighty strange you on some weak ass respect you for naming 5 names charades

Fine, You got it. This is some please my ego to step in my house vibes.

fukk yo house nikka

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
I ain’t google no one, but I gave you the names.

Plus, the baby boomers are involved with that early era of hip hop.

Why would you think someone above Gen X would be so verse in naming names.

People are learning now because shyt has been hacked into believe ONLY Kool Herc created it and
Bam booty and wild style era was the start of hip hop.

I’m standing on who I named,

It’s mighty strange you on some weak ass respect you for naming 5 names charades

Fine, You got it. This is some please my ego to step in my house vibes.

fukk yo house nikka

You totally lost focus from what I first said in this thread. The first thing I literally said is this thread is getting no traction because most people don't really care about 70's Hip Hop. This thread was made in Oct of last year and 7 months later your last comment just gave it 3 pages. I rest my case.

And I also said "the whole "Hip Hop started with FBAs" crowd" cant name 5. You sir are 1 person not a crowd. I also said the only ones who care about 70's Hip Hop are real Hip Hop heads. So if u could name 5 off the head then I'd be referring to you as a real Hip Hop head. Congrats, you are a real hip hop head. Again, you really thought you did something naming those 5 when my point went over your head.

I'm gonna let you have the final word. Peace.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The reason this thread isn't getting much traction is because the truth is no one ever really cared about 70s hip hop except hardcore hip hop heads. And there aren't many out there like that.

And you can tell the whole "Hip Hop started with FBAs" crowd is mostly full of shyt and they have no real knowledge on 70s hip hop because if you ask them to name 5 prominent hip hop figures from the 70s off the head, they go "uuuuuuhh?" and draw a blank because they really never cared about researching 70s hip hop past using that tired talking point.
giphy.gif

EDIT: fukk you and your fakkity neg. Me and @IllmaticDelta have given masterclasses on the culture. It was started by FBAs, and if you don't like it, too fukking bad, whore.:umad:

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
You totally lost focus from what I first said in this thread. The first thing I literally said is this thread is getting no traction because most people don't really care about 70's Hip Hop. This thread was made in Oct of last year and 7 months later your last comment just gave it 3 pages. I rest my case.

And I also said "the whole "Hip Hop started with FBAs" crowd" cant name 5. You sir are 1 person not a crowd. I also said the only ones who care about 70's Hip Hop are real Hip Hop heads. So if u could name 5 off the head then I'd be referring to you as a real Hip Hop head. Congrats, you are a real hip hop head. Again, you really thought you did something naming those 5 when my point went over your head.

I'm gonna let you have the final word. Peace.
its a stupid argument

who cares if a single person cant name five people. The people around that time can. And the truth doesn't depend on that anyway

Last edited:

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
The reason this thread isn't getting much traction is because the truth is no one ever really cared about 70s hip hop except hardcore hip hop heads. And there aren't many out there like that.

And you can tell the whole "Hip Hop started with FBAs" crowd is mostly full of shyt and they have no real knowledge on 70s hip hop because if you ask them to name 5 prominent hip hop figures from the 70s off the head, they go "uuuuuuhh?" and draw a blank because they really never cared about researching 70s hip hop past using that tired talking point.

Well that’s the whole point of this movie, to educate them

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
its a stupid argument

who cares if a single person cant name five people. The people around that time can. And the truth doesn't depend on that anyway

No.

What you just said was stupid. I wasn't around during the 70's and I can name over 10 prominent figures in 70's Hip Hop because as a hip hop head I did the research eons ago. Saying "FBAs created Hip Hop" and not being able to name 5 people confirms that the person never really cared to research the culture and is just spewing a popular talking point that they heard others saying.

The fact that you just totally missed that point further confirms you aren't worth going back and forth with so I'm gonna stop responding to you. Peace

. .

Last edited:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
No.

What you just said was stupid. I wasn't around during the 70's and I can name over 10 prominent figures in 70's Hip Hop because as a hip hop head I did the research eons ago. Saying "FBAs created Hip Hop" and not being able to name 5 people confirms that the person never really cared to research the culture and is just spewing a popular talking point that they heard others saying.

The fact that you just totally missed that point further confirms you aren't worth going back and forth with so I'm gonna stop responding to you. Peace

. .
the truth doesn't depend on the person "caring" or not. What part of that do you not understand

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
So yeah, I was about to get all deep into shyt, but after I woke up, this documentary could be separated by two key moments.

The first is when the second Pigmeat Markham song got played called "Who Got the Number?"
Everybody in the theater in ATL heads got blown when they heard Rapper's Delight 10 years prior to the actual song. I was 100% convinced right then and there.

The second came during the part about Latino influence and B-boying. Melle Mel responded to that, but his comment (which was damn near biblical) could sum up the entirety of the argument on who made Hip-Hop.

"In the beginning it was just nikkas." :ufdup: