Microphone Check: The Hidden History of Hip Hop 🎥

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
The reason this thread isn't getting much traction is because the truth is no one ever really cared about 70s hip hop except hardcore hip hop heads. And there aren't many out there like that.

And you can tell the whole "Hip Hop started with FBAs" crowd is mostly full of shyt and they have no real knowledge on 70s hip hop because if you ask them to name 5 prominent hip hop figures from the 70s off the head, they go "uuuuuuhh?" and draw a blank because they really never cared about researching 70s hip hop past using that tired talking point.

Daps
Reppin
prosper any where on earth
The reason this thread isn't getting much traction is because the truth is no one ever really cared about 70s hip hop except hardcore hip hop heads. And there aren't many out there like that.

And you can tell the whole "Hip Hop started with FBAs" crowd is mostly full of shyt and they have no real knowledge on 70s hip hop because if you ask them to name 5 prominent hip hop figures from the 70s off the head, they go "uuuuuuhh?" and draw a blank because they really never cared about researching 70s hip hop past using that tired talking point.

Is that so,

DJ Disco King Mario
DJ Grandmaster Flowers
Coke la rock
The nikka twins
DJ Hollywood

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

i fukks with you on drive bying on nikkas like hoecean @Billy Ocean

but some of your takes on the culture are :why:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Is that so,

DJ Disco King Mario
DJ Grandmaster Flowers
Coke la rock
The nikka twins
DJ Hollywood

:stopitslime:
Stop it.

You know damn well 98% of those screaming "FBAs started HipHop" can't name 5 prominent figures from 70s hip hop and your lying if you say otherwise. Also, 1 of the ones you mentioned made noise in the late 60s so you're still 1 short.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
i fukks with you on drive bying on nikkas like hoecean @Billy Ocean

but some of your takes on the culture are :why:

I wasn't going to say anything but since you said something first...

I saw you co signing bullshyt in that other thread but when I put ol' boy in checkmate when I exposed him for lying and making up shyt about Ralph McDaniel you acted like you didn't see it. Dude didn't even return to the thread after he got exposed and you acted like it didn't happen. But when he said bullshyt, you consigned him. I can't take you serious on these type of topics after watching you do that.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I wasn't going to say anything but since you said something first...

I saw you co signing bullshyt in that other thread but when I put ol' boy in checkmate when I exposed him for lying and making up shyt about Ralph McDaniel you acted like you didn't see it. Dude didn't even return to the thread after he got exposed and you acted like it didn't happen. But when he said bullshyt, you consigned him. I can't take you serious on these type of topics after watching you do that.
i remember him saying ralph was in brooklyn and not in the bronx.During hip hops inception

which is true

not sure what your talking about

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
i remember him saying ralph was in brooklyn and not in the bronx.During hip hops inception

which is true

not sure what your talking about

Wrong.

He literally said Ralph didnt know what was happening in The Bronx which he just made up and pulled out of his ass and I posted the video proof that he just made that shyt up.

But that's not what I'm refering to...I'm refereing to this..

Dude started trolling talking about what I was talking about had nothing to do with the origins/when the culture started, even tho I was talking about 80's hip hop radio and Red Alert. Mind you, I wasnt even talking to him. I was talking to someone else and he interjected that bullshyt deflection for absolutely no reason and you co signed his trolling.

Daps
Reppin
prosper any where on earth
:stopitslime:
Stop it.

You know damn well 98% of those screaming "FBAs started HipHop" can't name 5 prominent figures from 70s hip hop and your lying if you say otherwise. Also, 1 of the ones you mentioned made noise in the late 60s so you're still 1 short.

Boy you had to move the goal post 😂

And you said “In the late 60’s” 😑

Yeahhhh… telling truths make you say lies

lol I know about the legends.

This shyt is in my blood bruh

You're give me five sources got the five fingers of slap!

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Boy you had to move the goal post 😂

And you said “In the late 60’s” 😑

Yeahhhh… telling truths make you say lies

lol I know about the legends.

This shyt is in my blood bruh

You're give me five sources got the five fingers of slap!

There's no goal posts moving. Everything I said is facts. If you wanna lie to yourself as if these dudes screaming "Hip Hop was started by FBAs" CAN NAME 5 PROMINENT Hip Hop figures from the 70's off the head when I've known since the 90's that most people dont give a damn about 70's Hip Hop let alone know who was who in the 70's...then by all means lie to yourself, but u cant lie to me.

ALSO...you naming those names means diddly squat when you can just easily Google and front LOL. When I made that statement it wasn't a challenge. You really thought you did something. Anyone can do a quick Google u didnt prove you did that off the head.

:mjlol:

And Yes late 60's. DJ Flowers was late 60's. Because I literally saw Coli heads bring up the 60's as an era of origin for Hip Hop in that other thread. They were quick to tell me Hip Hop started in the 60's not the 70's. So again, you are still missing 1.