Michigan is the most pretentious sports program of all time.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Can’t wait for this thread to be upped November
full

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Michigan owes us cowboys fans for drafting this fukking bum :camby:

Him and that stupid ass taco celebration he did whenever he got a sack :camby:

Luckily he only got 4 in two years so I didn't actually have to see it that often :camby:
Lewis bum ass next :Buckouttahere:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Should have bumped this on Saturday depending on what happens. I'm a UM grad, I was raised in Ann Arbor for a few years, my dad is an alum, etc. There is no bigger group of elitist fans in college sports than Michigan football fans. Maybe you could argue Duke basketball fans win this, but at least they've been consistently excellent and successful in terms of actually winning titles.

I was listening to the radio today and dudes were calling in bragging about the revenue the football program has brought in under Harbaugh. Name another program that would have stans say something like that. I've said it for awhile, Harbaugh is like Lloyd Carr in the sense that fans are content to win 8-10 games a year and have some national relevance. That matters more than actual titles, beating OSU, and winning the Big Ten now. Eventually people turned on Carr but Harbaugh is going to always be able to sell these people dreams. The recruiting will always be great, the local media will always write about some random overrated 5 star recruit like he's the next Charles Woodson/Brady/etc, Harbaugh will always say crazy things that make ESPN talk about the program, etc. That's what these people want. Harbaugh is never gonna feel the wrath, because if you run him out of town the fear is that you become....Tennessee, or FSU, or ND before Kelly "saved" the day.

Harbaugh can win 8-10 games a year for the next 5 years, not win a Big Ten title, and people won't run him out of town. You got brehs STILL making comparisons to Clemson in terms of how it took a few years for Dabo to start winning games that matter lol. Because at the end of the day the national esteem/attention he brings the program matters more than results.
:francis:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Michigan owes us cowboys fans for drafting this fukking bum :camby:

Him and that stupid ass taco celebration he did whenever he got a sack :camby:

Luckily he only got 4 in two years so I didn't actually have to see it that often :camby:
scUM don’t owe us shyt, we don’t need nothing from that program :whoa:. Need to cut Lewis and just take the L from drafting those 2 bums.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We picked on that bum week 1 :scUMsad:

If you watch the highlights he is always on the edge of the screen :mjlol:

Oh Jarwin caught a wide open touchdown pass over the middle you just randomly see Peppers in the bottom corner after the ball traveled 15 yards...not sure what the fukk he was doing since he is the safety:mjlol:

Oh cobb caught that touchdown pass in the seam you randomly see Peppers 5 yards behind him in mid stride :mjlol:

Oh Witten caught that touchdown on play action you randomly see Peppers bite on the run and he just disappears into a see of bodies trying to talking zeke who doesn't have the ball:mjlol:

Oh Cooper burned that corner one on one for a touchdown you just randomly see Peppers move to the other side of the field and offer no safety help :mjlol:

He was doing for the giants what barry church used to do for us :mjlol:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Should have bumped this on Saturday depending on what happens. I'm a UM grad, I was raised in Ann Arbor for a few years, my dad is an alum, etc. There is no bigger group of elitist fans in college sports than Michigan football fans. Maybe you could argue Duke basketball fans win this, but at least they've been consistently excellent and successful in terms of actually winning titles.

I was listening to the radio today and dudes were calling in bragging about the revenue the football program has brought in under Harbaugh. Name another program that would have stans say something like that. I've said it for awhile, Harbaugh is like Lloyd Carr in the sense that fans are content to win 8-10 games a year and have some national relevance. That matters more than actual titles, beating OSU, and winning the Big Ten now. Eventually people turned on Carr but Harbaugh is going to always be able to sell these people dreams. The recruiting will always be great, the local media will always write about some random overrated 5 star recruit like he's the next Charles Woodson/Brady/etc, Harbaugh will always say crazy things that make ESPN talk about the program, etc. That's what these people want. Harbaugh is never gonna feel the wrath, because if you run him out of town the fear is that you become....Tennessee, or FSU, or ND before Kelly "saved" the day.

Harbaugh can win 8-10 games a year for the next 5 years, not win a Big Ten title, and people won't run him out of town. You got brehs STILL making comparisons to Clemson in terms of how it took a few years for Dabo to start winning games that matter lol. Because at the end of the day the national esteem/attention he brings the program matters more than results.
:francis:
I nearly shed a tear reading this Shakespeare like writing. :brutuswow: