Michigan is the most pretentious sports program of all time.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Moeller won the Big Ten 3 times in a room, winning 9-10 games. Resigned after two 8-4 seasons (and an embarrassing public incident). And that was when teams played one less game than they do now.

Carr won the Big Ten multiple times and only had one year with under 8 wins. I think the "new normal" under Harbaugh is to win 8-10 games and not sniff the B10 title. The new normal under Bo-Carr was winning the B10 often but not coming close to winning a national chip.

I don’t think anyone wants it, but let’s get back to 10 plus wins and compete to win the big, first then worry about playoffs, also keep in mind he had to keep coming up against the buzz saw that was urban, who other than the Clemson game in the playoffs, I’ve never seen him get throttled, I’ve seen some teams catch him in the right scenario and beat him but never outright kick his ass, not making excuses, but this thought that we can do way better than him, i ask you, with who ?? You look at the bigger names out there and Smart is the only one to sniff a chip game, what hot coordinators do you see being a better recruiter and coach to bring us over the hump ?? And ask yourself will we start paying players, and will we make admission/class load easier??

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These dudes are in the game thread melting down over this asswhooping and they still can’t drop the pretentious/elitist attitudes.

Talking about they’ve got all the money and the huge endowments but they just don’t prioritize winning enough.

Yeah that’s what it is :mjlol:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think anyone wants it, but let’s get back to 10 plus wins and compete to win the big, first then worry about playoffs, also keep in mind he had to keep coming up against the buzz saw that was urban, who other than the Clemson game in the playoffs, I’ve never seen him get throttled, I’ve seen some teams catch him in the right scenario and beat him but never outright kick his ass, not making excuses, but this thought that we can do way better than him, i ask you, with who ?? You look at the bigger names out there and Smart is the only one to sniff a chip game, what hot coordinators do you see being a better recruiter and coach to bring us over the hump ?? And ask yourself will we start paying players, and will we make admission/class load easier??
:scust:

I hope y’all finally see the light and stop camping for harbaugh.

MF budz

All Star
Daps
I think we should let gattis just take over harbs said he would have full control over play calling but it doesn’t look like it to me. :mjcry:

Cmon lions give me atleast an 8-8 season so I can have something. :mjcry:

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Dudes on here are in mid season form with the MICHIGAN hate :blessed:

Keep the hate coming. You know damn well it's because of what HarGAWD's building in Ann Arbor right now.

If you ain't a fan of either Bama, Ohio State, or shyt.. Maybe Florida State.. Then shut the fukk up. Cause you have no room to talk.

Georgia tho? :dwillhuh: You underachieving motherfukkers are getting slick outta your mouths too? Remember what happened this past Summer? Kirby showed up to Harbaugh's satellite camp, and got ignored by everyone. Harbaugh went INTO your back yard, and not only stole the show, but took two of your states four star recruits in the process. (Both had Georgia offers and were believed to be Georgia leans) They'd never seen greatness in a coaching staff until the MICHIGAN staff showed up to coach them dudes up.

Kirby got mad and got run off in a helicopter :pachaha:

Miami though? Thread starter is a Miami fan? fukk outta here. There's more people posting on the Coli come game day, than actually GO to Hurricane games. Nobody gives a shyt about your shyt program. Not even your students. I'd say that your alumni doesn't even care either, but don't nobody ever even graduate from that shyt hole school.

We're about to shock the world this year. Not even a Malcolm avi swap will change that. :leostare:
:dead: