Michigan is the most pretentious sports program of all time.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
what da hell were you watching breh? :gucci:
So okorn wasn't being knocked around all game:comeon: Our running attack wasn't eating y'all up:stopitslime: We didn't shut y'all running game down outside of a few runs:shaq2: And y'all wonder why everyone calls y'all delusional:gucci:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
So okorn wasn't being knocked around all game:comeon: Our running attack wasn't eating y'all up:stopitslime: We didn't shut y'all running game down outside of a few runs:shaq2: And y'all wonder why everyone calls y'all delusional:gucci:

okorn got knocked around all game cuz he gets zero respect :deadmanny:

total yardage 350 to 295. you take out the last drive which was basically a fluke we held yall well below 300 yards. with a competent QB we would've easily had 400+ yard on yall. and 1st qtr we were dominating. in 2nd qtr there were 2 key mistakes by us.

and you think it was your dline dominating our oline? our pass protection isnt that great, but it's okorn himself who caused all those sacks and hurries.

ive never seen who is so afraid of the pressure. he got sacked cuz he don't know how to get rid of the damn ball :shaq2:

i mean if you hold on to the ball for 5+ sec you get sacked. :manny:

and by the time we gave up the lead we were just deflated cuz every nikkas on the sideline new the game was already over.

back then when we lost to yall talent gap was visible breh. :mjcry:

but today there was no obvious talent gap for the first time in a long time :myman:

we gonna be back nikka

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JT was :trash:

JT is :trash:

and JT will be :trash:

but he is :mjgrin: compared to okorn :hhh:

we would've won 45-10 if we had JT and yall nikkas had okorn :dead:
you%2Bplay%2Bto%2Bwin%2Bthe%2Bgame.png

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
For the record, I'd invite my fellow Michigan fans not to entertain these peons with their fire sticks of hate they attempt to throw at the titans of college football, just drink it in

ao1DZ.gif

:smugbaugh: And up the thread in January

Titans of college football LOL

The dead remain dead
fb5ce43b473e69cf45cedc7904a3db56.png